Why close my thread?!

Discussion in 'PUBG Public Talk' started by Yeechi, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Yeechi

Yeechi Member

Male
    Fine, I know what features a "healthy" community should have:
    1、thread is closed without any reasons.
    2、80% threads are closed.
    3、members are forced to post trash and to keep asking one same question "how can i get invited?"
    4、most premium members won't be "active" anymore because they have reached their purpose and they have many more easier ways to make friends.

btw i also want to ask that ridiculous questions, how can i get invited in such a "healthy" community? how can i be active in such a "healthy" community? by posting trash? keeping reply those few unclosed threads?or playing with others from other countries in TS with sky high lag?

now who is "paradoxical"?

2. Yeechi

Yeechi Member

Male
  3. NyanCat

NyanCat

Male
    You can try Unity CS: GO Premium. Get to know the community. Instead of complaining all the time.

4. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    "Do i want to be invited? Yes, of course, who doesn’t? But i won’t make a “friend” to get invited. Moreover, Unity isn’t the only road lead to Roma."

Thats why i closed your thread.

The whole forum is full with this information. No need to ask, just read.

Get a part of this community, be active (buy csgo, join ts etc.) and get friends. But if you dont want, stop complaining.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    SWHSmash, Morten, djkoni and 2 others like this.
  5. hensi

hensi

Male
    A good Start would be trying so speak english. A broken Google Translate german isnt usefull
    +
    Wenn du kein Part dieser Community werden willst oder zb kein cs mogelmodul kaufen möchtest kannst du ja gerne auf deine chinesischen Module zurückgreifen :D

(Ich hoffe der Translator verkackt die Übersetzung von mogelmodul in seine Sprache lul)

6. Yeechi

Yeechi Member

Male
    i complained for closing my last tread without any broken rules. and i don’t play csgo why should buy smt i don’t need?

7. Yeechi

Yeechi Member

Male
    so that statement is complaining in your sight? come on! i just don’t want u guys to think of i’m looking for someone invite me. Because the forum is full of that information.

8. hensi

hensi

Male
    But if you dont Play csgo and are Not Looking for an invite what are u doing Here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice