what is HWID BAN?/ inconsequent / banned for evasion from faceit

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by ghostbeaty, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostbeaty

ghostbeaty Member

Male
    I need your help. does anyone play faceit? I got ban from faceit because of cheating. after 1 week i bought 2 new account and i played 10 days then i got banned for evasion.(2 accounts banned) how can i avoid this shit please help me.. (New steam ? Formatt pc , reinstall csgo somethinglike that..)

anyone help me?

2. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    If you aren’t using the client then I’d think it has to be IP related, but I’m not sure.

3. ghostbeaty

ghostbeaty Member

Male
    when you play 1-2games faceit offers you download faceit-AC client. so i have to play with faceit-AC. when i buy a new account i will get bann. how can i fix this shit?

4. ghostbeaty

ghostbeaty Member

Male
    Maybe someone help me? please

5. jasoneguerre

jasoneguerre Member

Male
    Stop playing faceit hard remove faceit and faceit AC, just play MM this will get you not banned over and over again. If you really wanna play faceit try the most legit config possible e.g you have to be like already good in cs to cheat in faceit u have to know thz game adjust ur cheat for just a but of aim only bcs the AC doesnt detect unity its faceit checking you and then bann you also be morz protective hide the cheat map for the best possible dont have history in webbrowser dont accept cookies all this to prevent traves of cheating. And to play faceit again get a windows usb with windows and your drivers installed which are needed to play boot from that windows and hwid is changed when u get banned you reinstall windows again an do the same. I play 2 months now with this hack faceit client and still no bann its just how you play i guess

6. känguru

känguru Member

you play WITH the faceit client and unity?

7. jasoneguerre

jasoneguerre Member

Male
    Yes

8. checkichnicht

checkichnicht Ist die Box Grün, ist es Legit

Male
    idiot
    [​IMG]
    where do you see faceit client?????

ryano likes this.
  9. jasoneguerre

jasoneguerre Member

Male
    It isnt oficially supported i am aware of that but i wont be crying if i get detected just testing it out and works already for 2 months now, when i get detected after all ill be doing the hwid change np. But what gives you the reason to call me an idiot?

Nyuuu likes this.
  10. ghostbeaty

ghostbeaty Member

Male
    i will format my pc it does work?

11. jasoneguerre

jasoneguerre Member

Male
    dont format pc thats too much and maybe not work use fat-32 usb drive needs to be minimum 32gb

12. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    upload_2018-8-2_19-28-19.jpeg
    fat-32 doesn’t mean it has to be 32 gigs

13. jasoneguerre

jasoneguerre Member

Male
    did i mention that fat-32 means 32gb ? well no you just need at least a 32 gb usb drive because windows needs about that space to work with :)

14. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    You don't have to call him idiot because he is playing on FaceIT

Wtf lol O.o

Nyuuu and jasoneguerre like this.
  15. checkichnicht

checkichnicht Ist die Box Grün, ist es Legit

Male
    Idiot weil er mit Client zockt der nicht supportet wird

16. hahaihai

hahaihai Member

i got 4 faceit's account banned but i have ever banned by evasion, never seen banned by evasion before. I am using unity on faceit AC.

17. hahaihai

hahaihai Member

wow 2 mon is too long, i got banned after 2 weeks. SAd, can you send me ur config?

jasoneguerre likes this.
  18. ghostbeaty

ghostbeaty Member

Male
    i couldnt understand what can i do.. you said 32-gb usb for what? and and how is that possible? faceit-AC got your ID when you buy a new account you will get evasion ban wtf

19. ghostbeaty

ghostbeaty Member

Male
    and could you help me please i deleted faceit and faceit-AC so what should i do now?

20. Nyuuu

Nyuuu Super Saiyajin

Female
    Und warum ist er ein idiot? Ich meine er testet es nur und er würde sich ja nicht mal wundern wenn er gebannt wird. Also war das idiot echt senseless. :/

ShiiNe, jasoneguerre and Morten like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice