Verification Acceptance

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by cwkhorne, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwkhorne

cwkhorne Member

Male
    so i know pubg is being updated, I'd private message a support member directly if i could but unable to, so is there anyway to know if you have been accepted in verification or not??(my verification post was closed, with no response at all so not sure, as i can't find any indication of accepted or denied anywhere and unable to test by trying to buy the pubg cheat since it's being updated still)

2. cwkhorne

cwkhorne Member

Male
    Sooooo in other words i'm basically asking is there any indication that shows your verification was accepted or denied?

3. chuanz

chuanz Member

Male
    You dont get a response when your applying for verification. the hack itself is down, so why not just wait abit and check if u can buy when its backup. no need to rush :)

4. Reymaster

Reymaster Member

Male
    You will be able to see if you were verified or not once the cheat is back.

5. cwkhorne

cwkhorne Member

Male
    o.o okay fair enough thanks, that makes me feel better, and i knowwww but i see the videos of it and screenshots + see the csgo videos some people have made and i'm like ahhhhhhhhhhhh I WANNTTTT UNITTYYYY
    o.o

Okay that works thanks thanks.

6. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    At the moment you are not verified, which doesnt mean that your application got denied. Stay patient. You will be informed, if you are able to buy.

ShiiNe and Mia like this.
  7. cwkhorne

cwkhorne Member

Male
    okay awesome thank you $ick :D appreciate the response.

8. cwkhorne

cwkhorne Member

Male
    @$ick would you close/delete this post now that i have a official answer please?

9. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    //closed

pcgamer1000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice