english Updated Review of Unity PUBG After Three Months Usage

Discussion in 'PUBG Customer Testimonials' started by Jacobt543, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacobt543

Jacobt543

Male
    Visuals on Players:10/10
    • esp.gif
    • back forth.gif
    • download.png
    • It also includes the option to show the players health,name, weapon, and distance- All useful features :D.
    • The visuals are small and can be customized so that they do not fill your screen making it hard to play.
    • Unlike some other cheats, the ESP is virtually always 100% accurate on the player at all times.
    • The visible/non visible detection is very good and nearly always accurate.
    World Visuals:10/10
    • download (1).png
    • In a game like PUBG, item esp can absolutely litter your screen making it hard to see the good stuff as well as ruining the experience.
    • Unity negates this issues through many options such as only showing compatible attachments, not showing weapons worse than the ones you have, and only showing it to a certain distance.
    • You can completely turn off any category of item if you do not wish to see it, such as ammo since most the time you’ll find it with your gun.
    • You can set favorite guns that always show up on esp.
    • Most convenient of all is the ability to set binds to toggle certain items. For example you can set f3 to items such as healing, ammo etc. Once you get to late game you can just click that bind and none of the items will show on screen. It saves you the time of having to pull up the menu and uncheck the boxes. Also, many people have different configs for early game, mid game, and late game. This is another approach you could take in order to only have the proper loot displayed at certain times.
    Aimbot: 8/10
    • The aimbot does not feature any bullet exploits such as magic bullets or instant hit. This is for the safety of you as these are very risky, if not an instant ban.
    • It features outstanding prediction that will have you hittin’ snipes long range. However it still does miss shots on moving long range targets as there is no way to compensate for sudden movements. However if the enemy is running in a straight line, it hits most shots. Also, the aimbot is not very great at hitting longer range shots with rifles, but the developers are currently looking to improve it.
    • It includes smoothness, curve, and inaccuracy sliders similar to that of csgo. However, when you play it locks on, hitting crisp shots but in the killcam/replay it is smooth as butter.
    • It also comes with an option to kill with body hit in order to keep headshot percentage low. At the moment the only two locations you can target is head and chest, which suffices.
    • The aimbot has built in recoil compensation for spraying while aimlocked. It is not no recoil by any means but it definitely helps.
    good.gif
    after.gif

Injection:10/10
    • The injection process is very simple and easy to do. It mirrors the instructions of csgo.
    1. Use one of the two installation methods for Unity.
    2. Run unity.
    3. Run Steam as admin
    4. Run PUBG
    5. Chicken Dinner:yum:
    Security:7/10
    • I have used the cheat for about 3 months, basically raging and have yet to be banned.
    • It has not been detected once nor has it had any detected features within that time. Obviously it bypasses battleye, but it also is safe in terms of features and people replaying your gameplays(Unless of course you stare at people through walls constantly,etc).
    • Clearly safety is a top priority of the devs and it shows through in their cheatsunitylove
    • Edit: It appears the cheat has been detected as me and many other people got banned simultaneously. It lasted a good while before this happened.
    Performance:10/10
    • Unity has such a small effect on your FPS that I do not even notice it at all.
    • I do not get any reoccurring crashing or errors while using unity in PUBG.
    • The cheat is internal, meaning the esp is not delayed or laggy.

Final Thoughts
    :
    • The cheat is definitely worth the price. It is insanely cheap compared to its competitors and performs better than the majority of its competitors.
    • The cheat has considerable down time. After most updates, the cheat breaks. Generally the coders are quick to fix it in under a day, however sometimes it will take longer. The downtime is compensated, so your one month subscription will end up being longer than a month.
    • The cheat is insanely customizable. Nearly everything you could think of can be customized to your liking. This ranges from changing the color of every catergory of loot and player to having every setting you could think of for filtering loot esp. You can even change the font of the esp 0_0.
    • The cheat is built around being user friendly and convenient to use, which is ultra important.
    • For any one wondering if this cheat is worth it, it DEFINITELY is.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    oktaizi, S64, man0105 and 22 others like this.
  2. jordyortega

jordyortega

Male
    Very nice review! Definitely going to try this cheat soon.

3. highstar

highstar Member

Male
    Thanks for the great review! Will make it a lot easier to decide whether to buy or not.

4. Sliddqvist

Sliddqvist

Male
    Thanks for the review!

5. Bob103859

Bob103859 Member

Male
    Wow, is the aimbot really that legit? You cannot tell at all on replays?

6. Jacobt543

Jacobt543

Male
    I watched multiple game replays where I went *blatant* but then realized all my shots look completely normal and smooth.

7. JTIP

JTIP Member

Male
    bro honestly i was using a pretty strong aimbot setup and it looked pretty legit on replays. I was so impressed. Gotta be careful on prefiring and aiming at people through walls tho.

8. hrkj87

hrkj87 Member

Male
    CS: GO I tried using many good features, but PUBG is expected as well! Expected :smiley:

9. randomnaught

randomnaught Member

Male
    Thanks for the review. Really helps put into perspective what to expect when purchasing it and if you get verified for it. With all these reviews I hope I get verified cause y'all make it seem so amazing.

hrkj87 likes this.
  10. DespicableBeast

DespicableBeast

Male
    Reading all these reviews makes me ever more impatient!!

Jacobt543 likes this.
  11. oldboys

oldboys Member

Wow sounds amazing. The aimbot really does look pretty legit.

12. RedJohn

RedJohn Streamer

Male
    Damn what a detailed review. Good job man!

13. Xyte

Xyte

Male
    Thanks for the awesome review.

14. Bob103859

Bob103859 Member

Male
    Wow, that aimbot looks amazing! Can’t wait to try it out :D

15. rakzoproskills

rakzoproskills Referred by Clara !!!!

Male
    Nice review this one is one of the best review I have see here good job

16. devin2845

devin2845 Member

Male
    Good Review

17. xeakkh

xeakkh Member

Male
    Very nice review.

Jacobt543 likes this.
  18. emperor05

emperor05 Member

Male
    Very good, very detailed review. It may help me!

19. EaZy21

EaZy21 1312

Male
    Juicy Review kappa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.