english UnityHacks Review After 3 Years

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by The Arabic, Jun 19, 2018.

1. The Arabic

The Arabic Member

Male
    Hello there UnityHacks fellow members! i have been signed up for unity since 2015 and i believe i started really paying for the cheats at the end of 2015/ and start of 2016, this year i took a little bit of break from CSGO, now im back and obviously my first cheat in mind was unity with no questions at all!

Unity Legit 10/10: Hands down the best Legit cheat i have ever used i have used many cheats for CSGO before and i think this cheat out done all of these other "legit" cheat providers.

RAGE 6/10? : Im not sure about rage hacking, since i'm not really a fan of it, although i have done little bit of rage hacking before with unity and i must say i have top fragged couple of games.

ESP 10/10: Very customize really easy to configure and works like a charm with no issues at all!

SECURITY 10/10: what can i say other than this is one secure cheat last detection was in October 2016 ( some how i didn't get banned ) and till this day still going strong, i believe unity really cares about its customers and their security measurements.

One of my accounts has over 1000 hours from CSGO and all of thouse 1000 hours i have on that was me playing with unity cheats on. Just shows how amazing this cheat is legit wise and security wise!

SUPPORT 10/10 : Anytime i have issues with unity (which is not often last issue i had was back in 2017 ) and till this day i had no issues at all their support team is great and very helpful!

2. chuanz

chuanz Member

Male
    nice review i dont know much about their csgo line but i do know their support is 10/10 :p

3. JazzyBoy

JazzyBoy Member

Male
    nice review want to play some time?

4. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    Thank you for the nice review!

TASPi likes this.
  5. Mia

Mia =)

Female
    Great & Honest review :)

6. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    Good Review. Thanks! :)

7. baris34

baris34 Member

Unity is best thanks review ^^

8. theZeni

theZeni b1g NN

Male
    Nice review doge
    I would give him some kind of badge or something, to show him respect for being 3 years with unity unitylove kappa

9. pcgamer1000

pcgamer1000 Guest

Good review!
    I might buy unity soon :)

10. Agatka

Agatka Member

Female
    good review, will buy unity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice