english UnityHacks CS:GO Review

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by ASouthport, Jan 30, 2019.

1. ASouthport

ASouthport

Male
    Initially I was sceptical of the cheat due to various big name P2Cs closing in recent years. But after reading some customer testimonials I was put at ease, and decided to try a month membership.

Installation of the cheat was strange, but in no way difficult or complex, it would be fantastic if a pdf instruction guide was included with the cheat.

Upon first opening the cheat you are graced with tabs and tabs of customisable options for the cheat, ranging from aimbot, triggerbot, skin changer, esp and more. Just as promised! Everything is easy to activate and customise to be suitable to you, to enhance your gameplay completely. After testing in a few Matchmaking games, I was pleasantly pleased with the performance, and most notably the lack of crashes which were present in other P2C that I had tried in the past.

Over the next few weeks I'll finetune these settings a bit more to compliment my playstyle more, and look into making the cheat Stream proof to bring some entertaining content kappaclaus

Thank you, UnityHacks, you've gained yourself another customer! I look forward to testing and experiencing other projects that you may have in the works. If anyone has further questions about the cheat, I'm always free to answer and calm your nerves. doge

Flo, Morten, Vice and 1 other person like this.
  2. Antimate

Antimate No support via pm.

Male
    Welcome to Unity and thank you so much for these nice words! unitylove

ASouthport likes this.
  3. nice hack