english Unity Review

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by Prometheus7811, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Prometheus7811

Prometheus7811 Member

Male
    I have recently purchased Unity and I must say that I am extremely impressed with the cheat in general.
    The legitbot surpasses a lot of P2Cs. It is highly customizable which allows one to minimize the chances of getting banned by overwatch. Even the triggerbot is highly customizable and it never fails to deliver. I will not comment on the ragebot as I don't play hvh(literal cancer). The visuals are like <3, it has like a plethora of features and you can even set color sequences to the visuals itself. The config tab allows you to loading configs quickly by binding it to a key.
    Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the cheat.

2. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    And he is very stable, will not be found to disable your account

3. The Arabic

The Arabic Member

Male
    Couldnt have said it any better, this is why i fell in love with unity everything is nice and simple and cheat works perfect, staff is great, and stays undetected for a very long time its going 500+ days since last detection

4. iamaturd

iamaturd Member

Wasn't it detected like 2 weeks ago.

5. BlueMen

BlueMen PUBG VIP

PUBG got detected, not CSGO.

6. iamaturd

iamaturd Member

No.. CS GO was detected about a week before PUBG, hence why they were giving out 7 day free trials.

7. S64

S64 Member

Male
    You are not right. Unity CS:GO since> 550 days undetected

rivriv0 likes this.
  8. AimBort

AimBort Skel

Male
    Unity CS:GO was not detected 2 weeks ago.

electro12 and ShiiNe like this.
  9. rivriv0

rivriv0 Emilio Garcia

Male
    Actually, I think these rumors came from the community because of Vacnet. The actual status of the cheat is probably undetected.

10. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    The detection of the CSGO cheat is over 500 days ago.

This is because the PUBG cheat is down and therefore Unity decided to give the CSGO Cheat 7 days for free.

11. iamaturd

iamaturd Member

I stand corrected then... either way, i bought the unity csgo as well.. that was good fun..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice