Unity Recode Announcement (including ETA and beta info!)

Discussion in 'News' started by sela, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor_

Trevor_ IamRuss

Male
    danggg bro

2. bjb126

bjb126 Member

Male
    Been a customer for 2 years, blatant disregard for the most loyal customers by the customer support leaders/non-leaders. I love Unity, hate disrespect. Set requirements, don't make fun of customers who are not eligible. Too much shitposting in this thread. #honestopinion #MadIDidNotMeetRequirements

Sophiemrtn and Manttis420 like this.
  3. fluorescent

fluorescent ☆☆★☆☆

Male
    don't get yourself a warning man

4. NotAidan

NotAidan

Male
    We don't like the idea of overly censoring our community, having an opinion is fine.

5. bjb126

bjb126 Member

Male
    I appreciate you, man.

NotAidan likes this.
  6. ismokehaters

ismokehaters Member

Male
    i love that ur not like other cheat providers out there you give everyone a chance to voice there opinion you dont just go O is that so banned thats why i have been coming back everytime

7. ismokehaters

ismokehaters Member

Male
    Savage

Justin0421 likes this.
  8. ismokehaters

ismokehaters Member

Male
    It is so true lol i should do the same its nice to see some 1 like your post IF its not spam

Justin0421 likes this.
  9. Exemptions

Exemptions Member

Male
    I don't have 20 likes rip. This made me check when my account was registered though and I have been here since July 11 2015. Holy fuck. Well I can't wait for the recode to be out of beta.

fluorescent likes this.
  10. rivriv0

rivriv0 Emilio Garcia

Male
    People would not have problems qualifying for the 20 likes if they would've just participated in the community and helped out.

11. ismokehaters

ismokehaters Member

Male
    SOOO true

fluorescent likes this.
  12. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    pinned.
    ______

And if they'd be around the TS more often, they wouldn't have problems getting the beta as well .. ;)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    rivriv0 and Manttis420 like this.
  13. darkloader

darkloader Sir Stuxworth

Male
    but some people actually have social lifes elsewhere lmao, i'd feel likean arselick sitting in the TS trying to befriend admins and mods lmao.

14. fluorescent

fluorescent ☆☆★☆☆

Male
  15. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Please add spoilers.

16. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Who said that you need to befriend anyone?

17. darkloader

darkloader Sir Stuxworth

Male
    not saying anyone did, but i generally don't sit in a ts with random people... and not become friends with them. i'm using friends lightly, you know people you generally just go and chill, talk and play games with and shit. i would call that friends, i mean i don't really know why others would hang around a ts other than that.

Sophiemrtn likes this.
  18. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    That might be true for you. But: We always welcome new users to our TeamSpeak. Even non Unityhacks premium members.
    If you don't want to chill with random people, why don't you just bring your friends?

We always love to chill with regular users.

19. darkloader

darkloader Sir Stuxworth

Male
    I think there is some kind of mis-interpretation, i'm just saying thats how i felt about it with mods and admins, i don't see the issue with you guys chilling with anyone, its just thats how i feel like personally when i go to these kinds of places, and yeah as for bringing my friends, i have my own ts so we just chill there because we don't have any rules and dont have to worry about offending people or being toxic to one another and all that shit lmao doge

Manttis420 likes this.
  20. darkloader

darkloader Sir Stuxworth

Male
    Im sure you know being a fellow english man, how toxic we can be to friends xD *salt*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice