Unity PUBG questions & answers (FAQ)

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by Clu, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clu

Clu Clean Legend

Hello commUNITY!

Here you can find a collection of answers for the most commonly asked questions regarding our PUBG cheat. If you have any other question then feel free to create a thread in the pre-sale questions forum or contact us through the support ticket system.
    • How do I install the hack after I purchased it?
      • Once you purchased your subscription you will be upgraded to VIP rank and get access to the VIP forums. On the VIP forums, there are well detailed guides and instructions. But don't worry about it, it's a painless and simple process and you will be up and running in a minute. And we have plenty of supporters ready to assist you in-case you have any questions.
    • Is the hack safe to use / up to date?
      • We always try our best to keep our cheats up to date and undetected. But if the cheat is down for any reason then you will be notified through the loader when you try to load the cheat, if it's detected then it will not allow you to inject. Any further important information will be published on the forums over the shoutbox.
    • For how long has the cheat been undetected?
      • We had only 1 detection in the past. ( 05.06.2018 )
    • How do I become verified and gain access to the PUBG cheat?
      • First off, we would like to thank you for your interest in our product! The verification system is used to create a better and safer experience for our users. In order to become verified, you'll have to send your unique vouch link to a friend who already has been verified. Once your friend confirmed that he knows and trusts you then you will be able to apply for access through our support ticket system. Be warned though, we don't accept abuse of the vouch links! Only send your link to people who you already know and don't share the link on public forums etc. Spamming the forums won't help you to get invited.
    • Can I use the hack on multiple accounts?
      • You can use the cheat on as many accounts as you want. Feel free to boost a friend, or just level up all of your own accounts, go nuts!
    • Can I use the hack on multiple computers?
      • Each VIP account is locked to one computer. If you got a new PC you can contact our support and get it changed.
    • What features does the hack include?
      • Here is a full feature list. But keep in mind that the cheat is constantly being improved and updated, in some cases the update notes might be lacking behind.
    • If I get reported a lot, can I get banned?
      • If you "ragehack" (cheat obviously) then there is a risk that you might get manually banned after being reported (similar to the overwatch system in CSGO). We recommend using legit settings and always trying your best to play legit if you care about your account. There is plenty of legit configs on the VIP forum, and the cheat comes with a few default legit configs, so you have nothing to worry about!
    • Can I buy the hack with BTC/Skrill?
      • No. Currently, we don't accept bitcoin or Skrill. You can see all the payment options that are available in your country here (if you're not yet verified then have a look at the CSGO page, it's the same). Besides that, you can pay with Amazon cards through the support ticket system.
    • I paid with Amazon codes, how long does it take to get my VIP access?
      • These payments are being processed manually by the coders. Please respect this as it might take a few hours to go through them all. This will never take more than 24 hours though, and most of the time it's a lot quicker than that.
    Also, we would like to remind you to take advantage of our amazing community! If you have any questions just have a look on the forums, maybe try to ask in the shoutbox or create a thread. And besides our amazing community members, our support is always here to help you. Just create a support ticket or join the TeamSpeak and we will help you out!

Best regards,
    The Unityhacks Team

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.