chinese Unity PUBG one week experience and evaluation

Discussion in 'PUBG Customer Testimonials' started by Star, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Star

Star Wanghao

Male
    Custom Aimbot:Users can flexibly set from sight, according to the settings you want you can get a legitimate acting,Or an angry configuration.
    Player Visuals:Users can choose to turn on or off the distance and type of perspective and custom perspective,According kill and set the number of players we can find the name deceive actor,Player distance and Discoloration after wall us to know where the player is safe from us,Turn on the radar will make us better discover the location of the enemy.
    World Visuals:Item perspective allows us to find the location of the weapon,New image display and image coloring allow us to better determine the location of the item,The unique throwing display and track display can be a better way to find and avoid throwing objects .Many scammers like to kill us with throwing objects. I believe every user will like it.User-friendly settings: we can turn basic materials on or off,Material filtering allows us to find the items or resources we want faster.I can' t introduce all the settings and my English is not very good hope can be forgiven.
    Misc:Users can set their own priorities weapons and accessories to your liking,The number of items held can be set according to your preferences.
    Equipment Automation:Users can set the switch according to their habits:Automatic picking,Automatic throw remove things,Keep accessories and automatically switch weapons.
    Theme:Colors:Users can use gradient settings to switch enemies and items to multiple colors.In the Colors option you can customize the color of the display.
    Fonts:We can set the enemy's distance, name,Related items such as character weapons items,Humane font type,font size,There are also unique eye-catching settings:BAD Shadow Border,font size.
    Config:User-friendly settings as well as the highlights:You can customize the display menu hotkey:We can save the delete settings file.You can modify the configuration name,And hidden LOGO,To configure notifications,Welcome to the information and hidden buttons ,As well as fast read keys, etc.,The above is my personal understanding and understanding of the function.,Introduction hopes to help everyone and new users.
    Inner monologue:I never thought I could use great software,I like unityhacks this excellent community family。I like unityhacks this excellent community family,Because they have excellent users and friendly programmers,I have not received any bans since use!*.*

2. bell7984225

bell7984225 Member

Female
    said well

3. TangmouRen

TangmouRen Member

It was a great experience.

4. rakzoproskills

rakzoproskills Referred by Clara !!!!

Male
    Nice review I totally agree with u 200 %

Goelites likes this.
  5. fb19990522

fb19990522 Member

Yes, this is a good hack, I need someone to play PUBG with me, qq 594280317

oscarxiao likes this.
  6. SN_chuxin

SN_chuxin Member

Male
    nice hack i love this

7. jinhuanzhao

jinhuanzhao Member

thank you

8. bell7984225

bell7984225 Member

Female
  9. SN_chuxin

SN_chuxin Member

Male
    OK i buy this thank you

10. Happy

Happy

Male
    Hi,

Thanks for the kind words.
    One tip: next time use some formating please :p

Best Regards,
    HappY

11. Star

Star Wanghao

Male
    I will post in the format next time, thank you for your greetings! I wish you a good day>.<

12. liangping

liangping Member

Male
    Hello, I am also from China, I hope to get your verification.

Domestic agent. Too dark.
    thank you

13. 755756466

755756466 Member

Male
    Brother, I have to give you a piece of advice, there are many Chinese businessmen here, if you want to get the invitation yourself, you must try to make friends here, or wait for the verification of BBS:smiley:
    Sincere greetings

14. liangping

liangping Member

Male
    Okay, thank you.

15. oscarxiao

oscarxiao Member

Hello, I am also from China, but i am in US now, I hope to get your verification.

16. Sanssouci42

Sanssouci42 Member

Male
    Thanks for the nice review :) I'm thinking about getting the hack as soon as I will get verified.

17. pinjaman

pinjaman Member

Male
    nice review