english Unity Honest Review (19 days)

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by MrAutism, Nov 6, 2017.

1. MrAutism

MrAutism Member

Male
    I bought unity on 19 October, I did 3 months because that was really cheap for me unlike alot of other cheats.

Unlike alot of things that are cheap to others, unity is diffrent.

LegitBot: Great.

RageBot: Very Very Very OP. No Other words. but with deagle the ragebot is broken, its not shooting good. I think that there a few weapons that should have different settings like AWP or SSG.

Trigger: Looking kinda unlegit, but I am not using it anyways.

Visuals: Basically everything that I need. I just can't think of something that I can add.

Skin Changer: Working like skin changer, but its a little bit buggy.

BHOP: Working like Bhop Should work, but also adding failure options for legit bhop, that actually something that I never saw before.

Client stabilization: Sometimes crashing, when I am exiting from csgo to check discord for example that can be laggy for a few seconds or even crash. The crashes are happening once a day. I know that they are working now on the stabilization, and its the main thing that they are working on.

Community: I don't think its impossible but, the community is fucking awesome, no toxic people here Like literally, I didn't saw even one here.

Support: Holy shit, fast as fuck I did support ticketed, I didn't even waited a minute and I got response (HWID Reset)

Overall: 9.5
    Compare to other cheats that I used: 10/10 If you are comparing unity to other cheats, unity is winning all of them.

I think that the cheat is very good, I would give it 8 because of the crashes, but its will be fixed very soon as its the main issue.

If the legitbot will have amore customizability I would give it 10/10.

For sure that I will renew unity on Christmas.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Domi17b likes this.
  2. biohazard

biohazard

You can! Top right of legitbot has Weapon Settings so you can select your weapon/weapon group.

Thanks for the review!

3. MrAutism

MrAutism Member

Male
    Updated to 9.5 :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice