SCREEN Unity - Do not Inject on FaceIT

Discussion in 'Public CS:GO Media' started by Cur$e, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cur$e

Cur$e The Infamous Cur$e

Male
    Hi guys it's Cur$e, after seeing a couples posts of people claiming that Unity works on Faceit, I've decided to try it my self. So i made a custom config with aims only, point FOV @5 ( Unity cheats), no backtrack, no visuals, nothing. I played 4 matches, didn't go for anything crazy, low rank, was kinda trowing some rounds to make sure we lose to stay low key as fuck. I was not expecting any insane results or anything but i wanted to try my self stuff i readed on the forums lately. An Admin said on the post - Faceit Trying - that Unity.Hacks is detected on the Faceit client, but was kinda curious that one guy played 130 matches without getting banned. After these 4 matches i got banned in the middle of the night. Well, i just suggest to not try to cheat on Faceit with Unity because i am pretty sure the Admin is right. That's my personal experience and could be different for other Unity user.

DISCLAIMER PS : No i never open the menu with AC running, no i didn't run shoot, and no i do not have an obvious aimlock or anything, that type of aim was more to get some headshots from really far ( HS % = 46 )
    PPS : No i'm not salty from getting banned on Faceit, i was experience and i was doing it on purpose. :)

Thank you for reading me and have a wonderful day
    Cur$e
    백발 백중

Attached Files:

Sophiemrtn likes this.
  2. Tibyscuit105

Tibyscuit105 Member

Male
    Lul , I getting ban too

Cur$e likes this.
  3. Sophiemrtn

Sophiemrtn Im a cute girl right? Why dont you click my name..

Male
    Agree, people should stop doing those kind of thread. Unity is detected on faceit, dont even try to "bypass" it

Morten likes this.
  4. Morten

Morten

Male
    Right. There is nothing like a bypass. You will be banned. Many can just play some hours and other can play days or months. But everybody will be banned after some time...

pcgamer1000 and Metty like this.
  5. Cur$e

Cur$e The Infamous Cur$e

Male
    Yup totally and tbh it's kinda pointless to cheat on faceit ^^'

pcgamer1000 likes this.
  6. ZheBest

ZheBest Member

Male
    Should I restart my pc before playing faceit? (I mean when the cheats are off and the pc is in the normal mode..) ?

7. Sophiemrtn

Sophiemrtn Im a cute girl right? Why dont you click my name..

Male
    Restart it just to be safe.

8. Emre_66

Emre_66 Yozgat 66 Sorgun

Male
    Hey Cur$e ,

The Unity staff said many times that they are not supporting leags like ''Facit'' etc.

U can see the supported anti cheat under the csgo post.

**u should not lisen to random ppl which are saying they are using unity on facit without problems**

Best regards the türk.
    ~Emre

9. Cur$e

Cur$e The Infamous Cur$e

Male
    Yes i was doing it on purpose no worries ^^'

Emre_66 likes this.