Unity CS:GO Update 03/21/2016

Discussion in 'News' started by Phil, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaggz

Jaggz Member

Male
    With all due respect, you guys seem to continuously add features and still haven't fixed some of the broken ones such as the broken knives and the color change for chams because yellow is too fucking bright on show visible CT, and even a small feature such as having the "star" next to your knife. I'd just like to see everything work consistently before adding new features that still may even need fixing. I hate complaining it's not apart of my character but i mean we are paying for a product on monthly basis and you guys dont even take suggestions from your clientele.

Hydro likes this.
  2. Awier

Awier Stefan

I dont have broken Knife's lol.

3. Yuri

Yuri Member

Thank you for legit spray through smokes!

Shadow Daggers
    Butterfly
    Falchion

sdmxy likes this.
  4. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    Well, that post is way better than your first :). Let me go into this a little. We have three coders who, in best case, work on different parts of the hack simultaneously, meaning that adding new features doesn't necessarily slow down progress on other parts, like bug fixing. All features we recently added were suggested by the community. The fixes / improvements you mentioned are your personal preference and I understand that you'd like to have that done, but we have to set priority to the stuff that in our opinion is more important, faster to realize or requested by more users.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  5. Awier

Awier Stefan

Im actually really happy about the new update,and the best about the update is the Smokecheck!

ShiiNe likes this.
  6. Flolo

Flolo Flo Faker:)

Male
    I think it's very nice but i can't try:(

7. Awier

Awier Stefan

Why you can't try the new features out? O.o

8. Ragdoll Gamer

Ragdoll Gamer Member

Where do you download????

9. Phil

Phil

TooEz likes this.
  10. TANZVERBOT

TANZVERBOT Member

Male
    Namechanger is so nice boii's

11. PikAndZorba

PikAndZorba Member

Male
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice