english Unity CS:GO Review

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by orka, Jun 3, 2020.

1. orka

orka Member

Male
    This cheat is fucking amazing. Don't think about it, just buy it. I never write reviews but I felt compelled to write one here.

Aimbot: 10/10
    the reason why this gets a 10/10 is because it aims the gun in a way that the spray of the gun will hit the intended target. I have NEVER seen a cheat do this before (maybe I just haven't found one) but this is making your shots look SUPER LEGIT.

The only problem about this is when you are aiming a sniper rifle, it compensates for where the next spray would go, so at times the gun can jitter downwards and make you look a little not legit. This is probably just me not finding the correct setting or holding my aim-key too long. I do not think its a major issue.

Trigger
    : 10/10
    The burst function here is best how it over-sprays a little bit extra that way you looking legit. I have also never found a cheat that does this.

Visuals: 10/10
    Everything you would expect including the ability to see someone through a wall only when you hear them. This is especially a feature I like because I have bad habits when it comes to looking at people I couldn't technically "see" yet. However, with the visual on hearing them, it just makes you look good.

2. catalinohanian

catalinohanian Member

Male
    novoline is good too but since unity has 14euro/month option i choose this hack.