english Unity CS:GO Review

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by orka, Jun 3, 2020.

1. orka

orka Member

Male
    This cheat is fucking amazing. Don't think about it, just buy it. I never write reviews but I felt compelled to write one here.

Aimbot: 10/10
    the reason why this gets a 10/10 is because it aims the gun in a way that the spray of the gun will hit the intended target. I have NEVER seen a cheat do this before (maybe I just haven't found one) but this is making your shots look SUPER LEGIT.

The only problem about this is when you are aiming a sniper rifle, it compensates for where the next spray would go, so at times the gun can jitter downwards and make you look a little not legit. This is probably just me not finding the correct setting or holding my aim-key too long. I do not think its a major issue.

Trigger
    : 10/10
    The burst function here is best how it over-sprays a little bit extra that way you looking legit. I have also never found a cheat that does this.

Visuals: 10/10
    Everything you would expect including the ability to see someone through a wall only when you hear them. This is especially a feature I like because I have bad habits when it comes to looking at people I couldn't technically "see" yet. However, with the visual on hearing them, it just makes you look good.

2. catalinohanian

catalinohanian Member

Male
    novoline is good too but since unity has 14euro/month option i choose this hack.

3. xun

xun Member

Male
    R8cheats is good too xD (and more cheaper) but this cheat is a good option.

4. Hixiliene

Hixiliene

Male
    Thanks for your review! <3

You can make settings for every single weapon, just turn rcs for sniper rifles off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice