[Trust Factor Question]

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by Shiyua, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Shiyua

Shiyua Member

Male
    Anyone else noticed when using this cheat, your Trust Factor lowers even though you try and do bad most of the games?

When I use this hack, I play as legit as I can. Colored Enemies (To see better) and Psilent on 0.3. Thats basically it. But when I use it, my TF lowers even when I do bad in games.

But when I play legit, no hacks attached. My TF is now back to green and doesn't display the penalty to others.

So, how does this work if anyone knows? Does TF know that the coding or w/e is changing due to the hack but cant detect so it automatically lowers the TF?

Sorry if this was a stupid question lol.

2. HerzzuckvonLande

HerzzuckvonLande Member

Male
    No, I don't think so.
    Try to play psilent 0.1 and only use aimbot nothing else.

3. Lilith2

Lilith2 C Developer

Male
    I've noticed that too. It was actually just my play style with cheats. I was too aggressive in situations that I should have lost or not pushed on. Basically to OW my game play was sus but not condemning but for the other team it was pretty obvious. I just switched up my play style while using cheats and the trust factor got better over time.

4. Frosteis221

Frosteis221 ehrenwerter Kellerbaron

That's completely different. I would try another settings.

5. ShiiNe

ShiiNe dishonorable ♥

If Trust Factor could detect a Cheat, they would simply ban you lulz, its all about them Reports.

SWHSmash, Lisa and XtC_ like this.
  6. Xyte

Xyte

Male
    Trust factor is related to your activity in-game, such as reports, commends, time played etc. If your account has started with low trust factor it will be hard to gain a good trust factor.

7. Naton1011

Naton1011 Member

Male
    Even if you do bad, people still can report you and cause it to lower.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice