english Thoughts after 4 1/2 months of use

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by Lilith2, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Lilith2

Lilith2 C Developer

Male
    I have been cheating in games for many years, this is the first cheat provider I've found that can actually maintain a professional response to even the most asked questions. What I mean is, the staff does not flame users for asking questions. Better yet they actually help you out if something goes wrong.
    The cheat itself is very similar to a few other sites however I believe it's legit bot is far better than most because I can aim at somebody's stomach and get a head shot with the scout at long range. The demo won't even show my crosshair moving. It pretty much looks like the bullets just have the luckiest spread ever. I can take down blatant cheaters with this legitbot and the demo won't look very fishy.
    I love how the staff has managed to make the patchguard disabler fully automatic. Anybody can use this cheat because of that. 0 knowledge required for setup. Plus the fact it removes itself after you're done using it is amazing.
    The last big thing I love about Unity is the affordable price for such a full featured cheat. Especially since it's a kernel based cheat. Those actually do require a developer to have pretty extensive knowledge in C++. Really nice of them to only charge 14 euro per month.

Thanks for being a friendly and reliable cheat provider so far!

Justin1337, markus900, Lisa and 4 others like this.
  2. Vaas

Vaas Member

Male
    I just can agree. Best cheat provider I've used yet. Probs to the management and devs unityloveunityloveunitylove

Flo likes this.
  3. Pandushi

Pandushi Professional Panda Bear

Great Review! unitylove

4. AimBort

AimBort Skel

Male
    Thank you for your kind words, glad to hear you're enjoying your stay! unitylove

5. 1NicerMensch

1NicerMensch Member

Male
    Can only agree

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice