This is a friendly forum, and I like it here

Discussion in 'PUBG Public Talk' started by HuJia584520, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

After the release of my last post, someone sent a letter to me dis asked me to buy an invitation letter, which I refused.
    The present invitation has become a currency transaction
    I hate these dealers and make us friendly people untrusted.
    I know everyone's worries. I think you are right.
    Only after a better understanding of a person can you trust him, rather than just send out invitations.
    I will always work hard to unite and make me a trusted person, no matter tomorrow or next year.
    To publish this post, I am not letting everyone trust me immediately. I just let everyone know more about me. I will always be here, waiting for someone who trusts me.

Heyot, JJ976431 and 9unity like this.
  2. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    The Unity staff are currently looking at this problem, and you are sure that the 'selling of verification' will taken care of real soon. Regardless, the Unity Community appreciate the information and is grateful for your honesty! So, do not worry about it so much and focus on making friends. Happy gaming!

3. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

Yes, I believe in the team
    I also hope that no one who has been invited is like me, not to be insanity and to meet a qualified member to ask if it can be invited, so it's meaningless, it will just let them hate you more.
    Positive interaction, let everyone know you, this is the right way.

hacklover and ArcOfCovenant like this.
  4. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    Finally, you get it. Good luck and happy gaming!

5. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

Thank you
    I wish you a happy day, too:)

6. wz14000

wz14000 Member

Male
    I have no friends here.. Don't know what to do..

7. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

You can get to know me first and make us a friend
    Maybe someday I will be qualified and would like to invite my friends.:grin::grin::grin:

8. allanrbac

allanrbac Member

Male
    I understand you, friend!

9. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    We all start below but people who genuinely work hard get to the top. There are numerous threads here that quotes your concern and every new person's concern here. If you take a look at this thread, which was just closed a few moments ago, that will tell you everything you needed to know.

Nonetheless, please do enjoy your stay! Everyone is welcome to be part of the community. That's the message Unity had been preaching ever since, that we are more than the game. Be sure to check the thread link I have sent.

hacklover and wz14000 like this.
  10. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    Have you reported this guy to the Admins? selling invites is strictly forbidden, and the guy which did that must be banned immediately!
    let them have proof of what you are stating.

11. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

No way to report
    He applied for a new account to send a letter

12. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    Then the 'Tree' will be found out soon. Have faith on the supports!

13. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

As long as he has such a deal
    I believe the team will find him one day

14. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    However, I will still advise send the 'proof', so the investigating team can have a headstart.

15. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

So who should I contact
    Or to create a new support ticket?

JJ976431 likes this.
  16. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    Create a support ticket and provide proof. That way, anyone that has access can see it.

17. 9unity

9unity Member

I have the same feeling. Money invitation? No! We are here because we truly like unity not money talks. We are friends not money talks. Be honest to conditions and terms. Be honest to who invited you. This is the Unityhacks way

liuxiao, CHANWONER and wz14000 like this.
  18. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

Yes, this is the way of Unityhacks. We should obey it instead of making it a currency transaction.
    I have created support tickets and provided proof to the team, I don't know if it is useful, but I still hope to bring useful information to the team.

JJ976431, electro12 and wz14000 like this.
  19. blkwtserver

blkwtserver Member

You should still report this issue to the staff as they can do more things than we can do. They could see the users information and could look into it more deeply. I wish they solve this issue as soon as possible.

Ninong Valdez likes this.
  20. electro12

electro12 Alduin#8158

Male
    It will be useful for sure. It's annoying people begging for invites or trying to buy their way in. It decreases the chances of genuinely nice people like you who get cucked because people are so desperate they practically start bribing people.

blkwtserver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice