english Testimonial [2 DAYS]

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by JazzyBoy, Jun 1, 2018.

1. JazzyBoy

JazzyBoy Member

Male
    Testimonial
    Aimbot - 10/10 The reason I give the aimbot a whopping 10/10 is because it fits everything I need and it is absolutely perfect. The aimbot can be setup to be blatant or very legit. So this is why it gets a 10/10

Legit - 10/10 The legit is SO perfect it makes me look like a god but in reality i'm just a sneaky cheater :^)

Rage 8/10 I don't know much about anti-aims but based on what I can see it's good but not very good. Nonetheless this is a Legit cheat and rage is not what they focus on. Other than that it is good for the time they work on it.

Visuals - 10/10 The visuals is very easy to see and not glitchy everything works amazing.

Skin Changer - 8/10 The skin changer is awesome but not perfect. These are my opinions, I love the skin changer but I would love to see a sticker changer and a inventory changer. I have already heard from staff that these are useless things and I 100% agree with that so when you are bored or something I would love to see these 2 things. Also I would like to see a option where I can choose the name i want on the gun. Other than that I love this skin changer :)

Misc - 10/10 I see nothing wrong with this I don't want anything more and it's very simple to see it's not all cludded like other cheats

Security - 10/10 Security is perfect I know I have been only using it for 2 days but I still have heard that it has never been detected even from the recent ban wave which a lot of cheats got banned from it. I REALLY hope it never does :D. The only thing that annoys me is that it does a lot of wacky stuff like test mode and restarting my pc but it makes A LOT of sense they want us not to get banned.

Support/Community - 10/10 Community is so flipping nice I have never heard a rude comment towards me or anyone. Support is very good I get feedback usually very fast from 2 - 7 minutes sometimes can take longer but never more than 45 minutes.

OVERALL - 10/10 Love the cheat keep working on it please haha. and maybe consider some of my suggestions or your freetime

Thanks For Reading!

Mia likes this.
  2. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    Thanks for your review! :)

JazzyBoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice