Some Questions Before The Payment

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by GenetikOG, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenetikOG

GenetikOG Member

Male
    Hello dear Unity-Community my name is chris and i have some questions before paying my " Unity-Hacks Premium Package "since ive never bought" any sort of cheat hehe xd

1. Do i really need a " 32 bit " prozess to use the " middleman - Injection " or can i just use an " 64 Bit " Prozess ?

2. What " Prozess " would you recommend " Injecting " into ? i saw lots of people injecting into "VLC" but i think its a bit unsafe when everbody injects in the same prozess thats my opinion. Can i use " TeamSpeak 3 , Google Chrome , Skype , RazerSynapse , svhost?

3. I created a brand new Steam-Account i logged into it but the thing is in my library i have almost all my games from my other accounts of steam , i didn't use family sharing. So im a bit confused how i want to rebuy CS GO on this account when its already in my library ." i guess it's just the games that are installed onto my HardDrive but still im a bit afraid if that will affect my Main Account since i have an Bayonet Slaughter on it :D
    Pic 1. http://i.imgur.com/0sCV035.png
    Pic 2. http://i.imgur.com/HEB5hk4.png

4. Is there a " Risk " of getting banned by pressing the " Insert " key to much ? , because i know from Battlefield 3 , 4 you get banned by only spamming " insert " without cheating so im just better asking now before it's to late haha . PS : im not speaking about spamming the " Insert " key in CS GO

5. When i launch the " Cheat " the first time is there a way i can choose between " Legit , Rage " settings already ? or do i have to create one by my self , loading a made config
    PS: If it doesnt take to long for you one of you would you upload me a config with everything disabled atleast for " Glow ESP " ? would be really great " PS : and don't upload a RAGE config to troll me hehe "

Adjust the cheat ingame or in the Main Menu ? Setting up my Cheat ingame or Main Menu. Or does that not matter ?

7. Last but not least i saw in some video people are having a " RED TEXT " in the left corner saying something. How can i disable that text ?

These are all my questions before the "
    Payment of Unity-Hacks" i new its some more questions than you read before but this is my first time buying a cheat so i want to be carefull what i am doing.

I hope we can have some fun in this Community and share some , Gameplays , Reviews , Tutorials ! :)

Best Regards : GenetikOG aka Chris :)

2. Fr33z3br4in

Fr33z3br4in Member

Male
    to 4. There's no risk of getting banned by spamming the insert button. :D
    to 5. There are already some prebuild configs (rage/legit/HvH) and there is a nocheat config. You'll need like 5 mins to build your own only ESP config so i think you can do that by yourself. ;)
    to 6. You have to adjust the cheat ingame. You can't adjust it in the Main Menu.
    to 7. You can disable the text very easily, there is an tutorial in the premium section.

I know i didn't answered all of your questions, but i hope i could help you with some!

GenetikOG likes this.
  3. Culturalism

Culturalism Member

Male
    Ok , About the csgo thing you do need to rebuy csgo on that Alt account it will not effect any other games/accounts.

In order to disable that red text you need to silent load the cheat.

that whole "Legit"/ "rage" config start up you can save a config that you would like for it to start up on :)

And you are only able to access the menu ingame. so go to a bot game to setup a config ect.

GenetikOG likes this.
  4. GenetikOG

GenetikOG Member

Male
    Ok Thanks for the " Fast & Friendly " reply's on my Questions i hope you have a nice day guys :)

5. Culturalism

Culturalism Member

Male
    You can also almost inject into anything aslong has it is opened has "Admin" Unity have been undetected for 18 months i dont see it getting detected anytime soon :)

6. GenetikOG

GenetikOG Member

Male
    So TeamSpeak 3 should be fine right ? :p // but must the prozess be 32 bit or 64 bit since i saw in a Video somebody said it " MUST " be a 32 Bit prozess ?

7. Culturalism

Culturalism Member

Male
    Yes. You have a skype? Because if you're new i can hellp you :)

8. GenetikOG

GenetikOG Member

Male
    Jeah sure i have skype that would be great :D Whats your skype Cultura ?

9. Culturalism

Culturalism Member

Male

10. Nick Santos

Nick Santos alias Maikelele

Male
    Hello GenetikOG,

1) You can only use the hack if u have Windows 7 - 10 (64 - Bit, because we not support 32-Bit systems)
    2) Only 32-Bit Programs to injecting with Unity (Skype, VLC, TeamSpeak,...)
    3) If u dont use family sharing, you won't banned with both accounts. (Don't use the same smartphone number and e-Mail)
    4) You can't get a ban if you spam the insert key but i dont know why u want spam the insert key :D (You can choose another key to open the hack menu)
    5) You have any configs like rage, legit and hvh if you download the hack. But you can create more own configs if you want.
    7) Go to your configs order -> products -> UnityCSGO -> config -> and then open the config.ini ONLY with Notepad ++ and NOT with Editor!!!
    and change SilentLoad Value to 1

Sorry for my bad english but i hope that i helped you with this Post.
    If you need help, you can join to our teamspeak and any supporter will help you: ts3.unityhacks.com
    Also you can create a support ticket if you have questions.

Regards,
    Santos

11. GenetikOG

GenetikOG Member

Male
    Jeah you answered alot of my questions thanks @Triixta :)

12. Nick Santos

Nick Santos alias Maikelele

Male
    No problem, i will close this thread now!

Have a good day :-)

Regards,
    Santos.

GenetikOG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice