Some questions before i buy

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by Tharkarr, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Tharkarr

Tharkarr Member

Hi there,

I have used unity in the past (its been a while) and now thinking of coming back so heres some of my questions that i want answered before i decide to come back or not. :)

1. Does unity still have this annoying restart pc injection because that was one of the points i quit unity having to restart ur pc everytime is just frustrating and often u dont inject at all because u just cba.

2. I know unity is focused on legit but im also playing atleast just as much if not more hvh is unity still only meh so a tiny bit better then free cheats or can u tap with it ive been browsing the forum a bit and from what i see looks like unity still lacks behind alot in hvh does it have desync? is the reoslver up to date etc this was also one of the reasons i quit unity that hvh just wasnt worth it...

3. still no faceit etc support?

4. and can u still do custome clantags and chat spams cause i really liked that about unity.

thanks in advance!

2. Kelevra

Kelevra

Male
    1. Yes, you have to restart if you use patchguard method. But man, it worth it as unity is undetected more than 2 years. Its better to restard and dont get vac.
    2. No, it does not have desyncs yet. It is still better than free cheats but its still not for hvh servers.
    3. No, unity does not support faceit ac.
    4. Yes, you can do custom clantags and chatspam.

Tharkarr and hensi like this.
  3. Tharkarr

Tharkarr Member

Hey thanks for the answer, sadly idk if that is enough to bring me back since 15$ for just legit doesnt seem to worth it and without desync the AA probably will be useless and thus making hvh pointless. Also other cheats stay undetected as well and they dont need to restart ur pc everytime.
    Im gonna think about it, but it seems a little bit to much money for a legit cheat for me right now.

4. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Just saying, if $15 is too much to pay for a cheat for one month, maybe you shouldn’t be spending money on cheats anyways...

noahgc21 likes this.
  5. Tharkarr

Tharkarr Member

its considering the downsides like the injection and missing hvh since it wont be good enough to keep up with it its not the money alone if i wouldnt be able to effort cheats i wouldnt do it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice