1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small review from unexperienced user

Discussion in 'Old Customer Testimonials' started by Matschi, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Matschi

Matschi

Male
    Unity is the first hack I used and my subscription just ended. I tried it for 1 month and was surprised in a good way (and didn't get overwatch banned though reported many times). I am going to purchase it again. In HvH servers it is semi-good against other cheats, but pretty good for the fact that it isn't a HvH Cheat. I used legit Low FOV (.9 to 1.2 for different weapons) and it's pretty good! I love the ESP, the chams are very helpful for almost-full-legit-configs and also for not wallbanging people because you thought they came out of the door but they are behind a wall. The aim is also nice and configurable but I can't use custom settings for the USP-S so I need to use the All Weapons setting for it. You can't adjust the wear of Skins and you can't view new skins but these settings may be in the recode, which I am excited for! All of the other settings are cool too! Idk how to else describe it. I am not a native english speaker and I only have 1 month of hack experience. Great job with this! I can just recommend it to everyone!

biohazard and Phil like this.
  2. biohazard

biohazard captain tryhard

Male
    Thanks for the review! Your english is fine btw
    correct :)

edit:typo

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017