english review of unity's csgo hack

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by lil rimjob, May 3, 2018.

1. lil rimjob

lil rimjob Member

Female
    aye whatup its ya boy lil rimjob and this gon be my personal account of using the csgo cheat for bout a day and a half, and i have only good things to say about it.

setup + other shit/first impressions: to start off, id like to say how easy this cheat is to install and use. the only confusing thing was trying to figure out what to use to "load" the hack, but after watching the video so thoughtfully provided by the unity staff people, i figured out the method of booting it up. now, im not a programmer or anything, but the methods used to load the cheat seem like some real sophisticated shit, and whoever worked on the cheat clearly knew what they were doing and knew how to keep the user as safe as possible, so real good job w/ that yall.

aimbot and others: the legitbot/aimbot, as far as i am concerned, works absolutely flawlessly and doesnt look sus at all from a spectator's POV (if configured correctly). there is so much customizable shit to tweak to perfection and ive been going absolutely BRAZY since i found what is perfect for me. the cheat includes psilent aim (my preference since it works perfectly) and conventional aimbot, which has proven itself to be one of the best i've ever used. it is ridiculously smooth and the customization is bonkers. in addition to the actual superb functionality of the aimbot, you have the option of being able to choose and prioritize the aimspot on your target as well as adjusting your fov (field of view) to your choice and having the ability to actually SEE your fov, which is a rare feature that i havent seen from most other hacks, so thats a very nice touch.

along with the aimbot, the recoil control system also works to perfection, with the cheat automatically "compensating" for your recoil, tilting downwards/side to side based on your weapon. once again, the level of customization for such a small part of the cheat shows the true skill of the person who made this. excellent job

esp/visuals: the esp and chams work flawlessly, much like the aimbot. the customizability remains amazing, even with a setting that makes the enemy only visible if they appear on the radar. this is such a clever idea and helps me not look like a blatant hacker. the numerous amounts of things you can turn on and tweak allow for a very personalized experience and shows you only shit you need to see, and keeps your screen nice and neat. also i really like the hitmarker and damage indicators that you can have briefly show up after hitting your target. very creative and that is certainly something ive never seen before. once again, excellent work to the developer(s).

also the skin changer is pretty fun to mess around with if you ever wanted to look at your dream knife/dragonlore. very nice.

triggerbot: yep, once again an amazing job. the triggerbot is EASILY the best ive ever used or even seen. i know ive said it before, but i really mean it this time; the customization is RIDICULOUS. having the triggerbot only shoot if it'll do a certain amount of damage/have a certain percentage of hitting is just like what the fuck???? thats crazy and ive never seen anything like it. AMAZING job to the developer(s). also you can have distinguished settings for every gun in the game. great if you want a setting for one deags, awps, rifles, et cetera. the backtrack also works very very well, basically directing your bullets into your target is comically overpowered but god damn i love it.

configs: lastly, i love the ability to test out other people's configurations for the cheat and saving multiple configurations for yourself. its a real cool feature also the ability to hide your visuals from OBS is another crazy ass feature that i love.

final word: so overall, this cheat is a goddamn masterpiece. a smooth and perfect aimbot along with a phenomenal triggerbot paired with a clean ESP and chams combine to a price of $14 a month, which is fucking nuts. this is a must have for anyone who wishes to hack in csgo. the amount of features that youre getting for such a price is incredible. once my 48 hour trial is over, i am most definitely copping a one month subscription, and hopefully that yung pubg cheat once i become an active member of the community. best hack i've ever used, nothing else comes near it. fucking excellent work.

ryano, Sliddqvist, Clu and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sliddqvist

Sliddqvist

Male
    Dang ma dude, that's a pReview if I've ever seen one!

liked
    commented
    and subscribed (ok not really)

3. lil rimjob

lil rimjob Member

Female
    thanks broski, ur review raw asf compared to mine tho. u had some nice ass formatting there haha

4. ryano

ryano

Male
    First of all, very nice review. (short and clean)
    The visual feature "Only When On Radar" was the point that convinced me to buy this cheat.
    For legit playing it's fucking genius so it's nice to see that someone also likes this feature alot.

5. lil rimjob

lil rimjob Member

Female
    agreed, i also gotta try out the anti-aim thing. sounds like another genius feature

6. ryano

ryano

Male
    Yeah but you shouldn't use that in mm or wingman because the new vacnet thingy will queue you instantly into overwatch.
    It checks your view-angle while shooting and if you look at the ground for others, you are obviously fucked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice