1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

english [REVIEW] Detailed review..

Discussion in 'Customer Testimonials' started by Faza, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Faza

Faza Be pro, Be flusha (with legit config)

Male
    I'm a legit users, if you come to find rage review, you can find another one.

So, before I buy this. I always look around in this "Customer Testimonials" Some of them I believe but some not.

So in here I would like to say sorry first to all of the Unity if I say bad thing from the hax.
    I want to provide new peoples a honesty review & not over reacting or etc.

1st Day you bought Unity: I would say I'm pretty much regretting it, due to my small IQ to understanding the hax it self.

2nd Day: So I pretty much going to all Unity Guides, and finally making my own config that works the best and can't seen even in gotv. So first I read this Guide from Nimas and then I find this features details.

Aimbot: Can't say much, I'm pretty speechless. First, it's good and unseen. It is just good. I don't want to over react as I say above. (10/10)

Triggerbot: Okay, I'm sorry but trigger bot is very poor. They might fix it soon. But don't worry @sela give me the best aimbot config for the awp so it looks like flicking. (3/10 I'm so sorry guys don't hate me)#KennySbeLike

ESP: I dont use walls too much, I only use name through walls. Reason: If I use like, ESP Box or something. I usually flick on em through the walls bcz its my reaction xd. oh yeah and bomb too, so I can troll my friend with the bomb timing, and they thought it will explode, but i defused less than 1 second xddddd (10/10)

Chams: The best, works fine! No bug or anything. (10/10)

Radar: As a legit player I dont use this on my games. Because I want to know if the enemy is already spotted or not. I ever try it, The ingame radar works fine but the radar from Unity have an issues which when you turn around they will have a delay to follow the movement. (7/10 if you play legit, you might not using this)

Misc:
    - RCS: Works great with no prob (10/10 even I didn't use it)
    - Bunnyhop: You have Humanized exclusive version from Unity. Which is cool. But sometimes it went to 300 velo which is, em.. Too risky, but I use the space hold & sometimes my own scroll (since im real bhopper). If you use only space hold, pretty much overwatch will come to rescue you. (8/10)
    - Auto Pistol/Knife: Didn't use it. But I have try it, works fine. (10/10 don't believe on this too much cuz I only try it once with bots)
    - SkinChanger: Works fine! and its great. But since it got no wear float value and seed, I can't give this 10.(9.5/10 you might give this 7/10 if you really wants all the skinchanger features, which I don't really care, I only want doppler phase 2 xd) Ohh yeah didn't mean you cannot set the doppler phase.. They still have the Phases, even ruby and sapphire.(Emerald too)
    - Chat spam: Works great, I tried. But the sad thing.. You cannot type your own message. (9/10 anyway supports help me on how to spam with console command set)

Okay, here comes the true moments
    Supports: THE BEST THE BEST! FRIENDLY! ACTIVE! (For real, they really wanted to help. @sela helped me for the awp flick kennys settings) Wait.. Not just sela! every support!

CommUnity: All of the peoples are nice, we help each other. @xStar47 makes me my own Unity logo, @King_Smit helps me about the sostronk servers ac thing, @sela I told u, @NotAidan.. and many more.. This isn't like what I expect to like this CommUnity. First time what I think is usually hackers are salty and just not nice. So I really didn't want to be in the forum before I buy this. But it all changed..

Exclusive message for supports: Please keep it. You guys are the best. Keep it, Thank you..
    I'm not done.. The paymentwall.. I bought it via Unipin but why is it 20eu since it's only 14eu.. Just lower it for Unipin paymentwall.. since I only get 28eur each months. fml

I hope this really helps people.. I really gonna buy the 3 month when my subscribtion is out.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    sela, Vice, NotAidan and 2 others like this.
  2. Faza

Male
    Ohh yeah supports, is there any1 that is trusted to buy the hax for me, for my next 3 months subs. I want to pay via Steam Wallet Code 30$? the trusted one. thx.......

3. $TYR0

$TYR0 Previously named UNiV3RS

Male
    Nice job on the review, there might be some people willing to do buy it for you but you'll probably have to pay more or something...

Wad and Faza like this.
  4. King_Smit

King_Smit Moon walker

Male
    nice :D liked it

Faza likes this.
  5. Faza

Male
    Well im willing to pay more 3$. Steam wallet code is 30$ and hax only 27$. hehe.
    Thank you..

6. xStar47

xStar47 Member

Male
    Good and honest review and thanks a lot for mentioning man =) <3

Faza likes this.
  7. Faza

Male
    Your welcome bro..

8. sela

sela

Female
    Hey, Faza! Thanks a lot for the nice comments and the great review. Some of the things you were a little less than satisfied about will be getting a nice improvement in the upcoming framework. I think you'll be very happy to see how we respond to this kind of constructive criticism from our users as well. I hope we continue to see you around here. :)

As far as any subscription payment trades - if we offer the payment type, we can only officially allow you to do the payment through us. If it's some other type of trade, all of it's completely up to you and the person you are trading with, however we only allow you to make that trade to happen with a trusted (Honorable or higher) member of the forums/staff. You can also check with our official reseller/partners who should all have up to date threads with terms and contact information as well.

Kokotva, NotAidan and Faza like this.
  9. Faza

Male
    Ohh really? Wow I hope Unity will make me proud, and I hope there will be security updates too! ecks dee

Btw i find out that the fee for someone paying the hax is much more than the paymentwall fee it self :/

And thank you for the reply! Sure I will do "after update" review too ecks dee

Mumboy likes this.
  10. King_Smit

King_Smit Moon walker

Male
    can you guys give us a heads up about the new update?i m really waitinng for you guys to release the new update...

Faza likes this.
  11. unzip

unzip

Male
  12. Faza

Male
  13. AimBort

AimBort ♯☕

Nice review. I see you're already back since you posted this review, welcome back :*

-AimBort

14. Wad

Wad Dead Boys

Male
    Firstly, thank you for the review!

So long as it is not biased and ignorant- constructive criticism can be the best!
    (yours isn't ofc, dw)

I too have found issues with the current tbot setup, sometimes it won't register and enemy/fire.
    I typically turn my aimspot to full body with a delay, and don't hold it, but once you see movement tap it.
    Or aim a bit away from the wall and hold it on a delay.

15. Faza

Male
    congratz for being supporttt, I wish I could be one of u guyss.. xd