english Review after 3 days

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by trakko, Nov 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. trakko

trakko Member

Male
    So, first off, this cheat is the best what you can get especially for it's price.

About the community: Unity's users here a very friendly, not like raging or something. They're just friendly and helpful! Support is okay, helps when you ask for help and solves it.

Now let's take a look at my review of the cheat itself:
    Has some weaknessses, for example i'd take the resolver, sometimes just fails completely to resolve a player (1 round it misses a lot of shots 1 round it taps him), but that isn't a b1g problem since you can use baim unresolved which helps most of the time.
    Anti aims are okay, can't really say anything about it.

Next thing what i don't like is if im trying to fakehead a player that's 1waying - it becomes a problem, fake head switches up with real head and im getting 1'd in the face, don't really know what's causing that, does the same thing with peek protection or w/o fake head edges. (that isn't a b1g problem too because you want to get them kills, not to sit all day fake heading a player)

Enough with the ragebot, it's nice and rapes kids. Let's talk about the legitbot.
    I took @supersonik smooth config, edited a lil bit and it's better than all of the cheats that I used, doesn't look obvious and etc.

Now visuals - visuals kinda sexy, all though boxes look kinda weird (might be because was playing with pasted hakes and got used too it). So don't blame me ;D

I would recommend to upgrade resolver if possible and add nightmode to visuals!

Overall would give a strong af 9/10.

Frosteis221 and supersonik like this.
  2. NoSpread

NoSpread Support Leader

Male
    Thank you for your review :)

3. biohazard

biohazard

that's just how LBY out works for edge. try fakehead out (but they probably won't shoot it)

4. trakko

trakko Member

Male
    y, tried with lby walk but still switches up with real head, that's ok since fakeheading isn't fun if enemy are cantresolve users

5. Clu

Clu U̵̲̔N̴̝̈́Ḭ̶̒Ṭ̶̂Ý̷͜Ḣ̷̳A̵̢̋C̶̡̃K̶̬̏S̸̫̎

Stand still with lby out and they will shoot fake, move and you're resolvable and they won't shoot fake anymore.

6. trakko

trakko Member

Male
    So should I use only thirdperson + show lby and walk with lby walk to succesfully fakehead?

7. Clu

Yes, that should work.

8. trakko

trakko Member

Male
    But what if the guy that I'm trying to peak with fakehead uses a lby resolver?

9. Clu

Then he will miss everything, lby breaker/lby aa is meant to fuck lby resolvers. And then you have your fakeangles too at the same time that will help against traditional resolvers.

10. trakko

trakko Member

Male
    Thanks

Clu likes this.
  11. trakko

trakko Member

Male
    All though do u have a cfg with good lby settings? Mine doesn't even fake good

12. Clu

Attached Files:

NotAidan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice