english Review after 24+ hours

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by Lean, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Lean

Lean Member

Male
    HvH; It's actually pretty great in hvh, fucked skeet a few times and other b1g cheats +rep
    Legit; Haven't tried
    Visuals; Love em', looks real good and sexy +reppppp
    Optimization; This is where the problems appear, it's crashing like every game and other people agree with me about this and it lags pretty easy without even using that much visuals. This should be worked on!

Total score; 7/10, will keep subbing if crashes & lags will be fixed!

2. biohazard

biohazard

If you experience crashing, create a ticket. I don't know what "other people" are experiencing crashing, but the forums rarely mention crashing - when they do, it's always solved through a ticket.

Thanks for the review, though!

3. Lean

Lean Member

Male
    Well, I made a thread were I got no help but 3 other guys responded and said they had the same issue.

4. biohazard

biohazard

thread != ticket

if you never made a ticket, don't expect support :p maybe help from the community, though!

5. Metty

Metty TitleNullException

Male
    Like 5 or 6 people i met using unity and my friends experience crashes, too. We don't open tickets because it's normal. mostly not crashing in MM but sometimes in other gamemodes

6. biohazard

biohazard

It's not normal, I never crash, and neither do any of the staff.

This is being derailed, so closed - but once again, thanks @Lean for the testimonial!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice