1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

english Recode review

Discussion in 'Customer Testimonials' started by Nefitol, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Nefitol

Nefitol

Male
    Here is my review after like 14 days of use.
    Before i came here i heard a lot of bad things about Unity but i can tell you that whatever they say it is 99.99% just plain BS.
    I know that the old HVH part of Unity was not the best, but the legit one kicked ass, strong and legit looking.

The Recode Review.

Ragebot/Antiaims 9.5/10:
    I am really a noob at rage in Hydra and mm and what settings to use, but i use 2 premade configs made by Clu and Flo and they are so strong, only time i loose is because i don't know where to stand etc my fault, but i am getting better.

Legitbot 10/10:
    This is actually the best legitbot i ever used, so strong and legit it has so many options to find something that fits your play-style, i really liked the old one to but this recode is just insane.
    I can with ease go 30-50 kills against GE and play 10 games in a row without to worry about OW, with right settings you don't see the aimbot.

Trigger 10/10:
    Don't know what to say really other than that the trigger is insane.

Visuals 9.5/10:
    It got all you really need so many options to choose from, the only thing i missing is that the chams would not be affected by the shadows in maps.

Misc 9.5/10:
    Misc has almost everything you need, just one thing that i miss is auto-accept, it would be so nice to search a game go make some coffee or go to bathroom etc and when you back all done.

Configs: 10/10
    It has many different premade configs that you can test and modify to your needs and it also have some sick mm HVH configs.

Support/community 10/10:
    The support is really fast and friendly no toxication here and the same for the community.

Security 8/10:
    Since i am new here i have no clue about that other then it has not been detected since late 2016 or something, so they seem to have pretty good security.

Overall 9.5/10

If you looking for a public p2c you can stop searching this is by far the best cheat for csgo at the moment at a really fair price.

2. Xyte

Xyte Demigod.

Male
    Great review! I'm glad you have enjoyed using Unity. :)

3. biohazard

biohazard captain tryhard

Male
    thanks for the review!