Recode is Live!

Discussion in 'News' started by sela, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sela

sela

Female
    Hello Community!

We're very happy to announce the official full release of the Recode of our CS:GO cheat! Our coders have worked hard to include many new features and ways to customize your experience. We've taken many suggestions we've gotten over the last couple of years and implemented them including backtrack, third-person perspective and FoV changer, a hefty set of improvements to our visual options and color choices, anti-aim resolver, and stream-proof visuals -- and much, much more!

You can find a lot of discussion, configs, and feature descriptions within the Premium forums and our staff and community are prepared to help guide you through the transition. Since it is likely that we will have an influx of questions, please attempt to look through our community discussions since the majority of issues users run into are common ones with known fixes. While you are adjusting to the recode, we have decided to keep the original Unityhacks available for download through the Premium Area/Download section.

Thanks again for your extended patience while we got everything to our already proven standards! Hopefully, you will enjoy all the new things the Recode brings as much as our staff and beta testers have! We will have a lot of upcoming events and content planned, so keep your eyes on the forums and our YouTube and Twitter pages.

Regards,
    Sela & the Unityhacks team

FAQ - Again, there will be more information in the Discussion forums, but to get you started...

Where do I get the Recode? You can find the Recode in the normal Download area. You will find the older version here too.
    Do I need to reinstall if I was in beta? Not technically. It, of course, doesn't hurt to have full installation to make sure you have all the up to date files. We added clantags and several starter configs provided by the staff, for example.
    Is there a difference between installation methods? Technically, yes and if you are able to, we recommend you use the bootloader method. Some users (myself included) prefer patchguard disabler or must use it due to their system. There is no difference on your end or limitation on the cheat itself. There is no lack of security in one method vs the other.
    What does *insert feature here* do? We've updated the feature list with more specific information. You will also notice tooltips for many options when hovering over an option on the cheat's menu.
    My menu is hideous and I can't read it. Multi-core rendering MUST be enabled within your video settings.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    pcgamer1000, S64, LeftSideJ and 24 others like this.
  2. Xyte

Xyte

Male
    The hype train has arrived. doge

mxvn and Wallace like this.
  3. Sam554

Sam554 Member

Male
    OMG YAYAYAY

4. rinokamura1234

rinokamura1234 Member

Male
  5. NoSpread

NoSpread Support Leader

Male
    Like farming :(

rinokamura1234 and Xyte like this.
  6. AimBort

AimBort Skel

Male
    Soon! Wait.

7. sela

sela

Female
    The irony is that I'm the only person on staff who gives 0 shits about my likes. Anyway, they keep getting reset. :c

rinokamura1234, Xyte and NoSpread like this.
  8. Nictolite

Nictolite Member

Female
    Ive waited 2 years for this.

+League support

9. Nictolite

Nictolite Member

Female
    wait is this a prank?

its not even april

rinokamura1234 likes this.
  10. PyroModz

PyroModz Spyro

Male
    Yes unitylove but noooo I have to work now :c

11. nevermore.

nevermore. Member

Male
    gud Job, unfortunately I am in school rn -.-

12. sela

sela

Female
    //Updated with "Starting Up FAQ"

NotAidan likes this.
  13. LaLaLa

LaLaLa Member

Male
    Ohh shiiiit, i will skip my classes now because of this :D

NeroAX and sela like this.
  14. MEJKER

MEJKER Member

Male
    Well, its time to buy Unity again and destroy some skeet kiddies!

15. ShiiNe

ShiiNe dishonorable ♥

plox no scam :^)

Lautiii and rinokamura1234 like this.
  16. shinzo

shinzo sad

Male
    unity expired 2days ago and now the recode is live
    gg ty riot

Rythim, sela, biohazard and 2 others like this.
  17. Bloodybiaatch

Bloodybiaatch Member

Male
    Does it support faceit now? Or just MM ? =)

18. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Matchmaking

19. biohazard

biohazard

To expand on this, we do have FaceIt simulation implemented, but do not officially support any leagues yet. There are reports that Unity works on the FaceIt client and CEVO and EAC, but it's an own-risk scenario if you'd like to use it.

20. Nefitol

Nefitol Member

Male
    Really nice, big improvement over the old unity, it will take some time to find comfortable settings as the aimbot feels very different.
    THX for the hard work and time you spent on this...

sela and AimBort like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice