Questions about the functions of PUBG hacks

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by zizheng, Apr 28, 2018.

1. zizheng

zizheng Member

Male
    Hello, I have few questions before I purchase the cheat.
    I am an old customer since 2015 because I was using CSGO Unityhacks. It is pretty good and I was not banned for more than 3 years. So thanks a lot to coders.
    Now, I just found that unityhacks starts to provide PUBG premium cheats. So I am very concerned about the security. I had two accounts banned few months ago by using cheats from other providers. So I am not sure about the security.
    Second, I know there are some functions such as ESP and aimbot. But, I am more interested in recoilessness. Using ESP and recoilessness is very enjoyable for me because aimbot will make the game too easy. (Of course people will see how they are killed from deathcam). The video does not show that there is recoilessness available.

Best

2. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    The cheat does not have a no recoil exploit if that’s what you mean by recoilessness. They do not currently have plans to add it as that will most likely cause many bans. Secondly, the security is an all time priority of the developers, although there is never a 100% safe cheat. Also, due to the aimbots legit settings it is not noticeable in killcams, so you do not need to worry. If you do not want it being too easy you could make the aimbot FOV very low so that you have to be aiming near them anyways.

zizheng likes this.
  3. zizheng

zizheng Member

Male
    THANKS!!!

4. biohazard

biohazard

That said, there is still recoil control on the aimbot.

5. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

With aimbot its not a true recoil control but it will try to drag the cursor back to the center if you click within certain frame of milliseconds, if you click and hold then aim will still move upwards.

6. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    That’s true, with the aimbot on it somewhat acts as recoil control, however he was asking because wanted to not use aimbot and just use esp and recoil control since aimbot makes it too easy.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  7. biohazard

biohazard

no. there is a built in recoil control for the aimbot.

please do not comment on a cheat you don't have access too :p

Jacobt543 likes this.
  8. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

Sorry just saying from 8 months experience of using pubg hacks, because few months ago BE stopped all no recoil hack and even with no recoil macro theyre able to detect somehow. I use to even edit pak files for no recoil lmao....

Anyway thats good to hear from unity!

9. Pixy15

Pixy15 Member

Male
    Do you mean 25 error ? That pak is detected right now and the bypass too
    The bypass i know after delete -> rename -> paste is with make link folder with windows CLI after 1 minute countdown going plane..
    That I know from chinese forum hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice