question

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by Kennys1234321, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Kennys1234321

Kennys1234321 Member

Male
    Hello. I wanted to ask you that if i buy 3 months of cs:go cheat then i can buy pubg because i'm verified?

2. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Nope, only way to get invited is by having a member who is already invited vouch for you. Then you can apply for verification.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  3. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

No
    Buying csgo allows you to recognize new friends in a senior community, and you can't automatically verify it. He still needs an invitation from a friend.

4. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    The system had change, now you needed to get invited and verified. Back then, it was only an invite. I guess the massive amount of... selling the invitation already had becoming a problem for our community and decided to be stricter nowadays. Personally, giving unlimited invites allows people to sell it because let's be honest, how many cheater friends do you usually have anyway?

ShiiNe likes this.
  5. Kennys1234321

Kennys1234321 Member

Male
  6. drprank

drprank Member

Male
    Untrue. They come and go, so technically you pretty much have unlimited.
    I came from the CSGO cheating scene, I’d know.

7. xiaoya

xiaoya Member

Female
    it can't do this now . Only in this way can UN ensure adequate safety

8. biohazard

biohazard

You've never been able to just get "invited". It's always been a vouch-to-verification process.

There was auto-verification at release in order to start our user-base.

azeus and ArcOfCovenant like this.
  9. azeus

azeus Member

So, how is it working now? Let's say I have both games and I'd like to have both. Do I need a invite for each one or once you're a verified member you can just pay for it?

10. biohazard

biohazard

CSGO is open to the public. PUBG is invite-only.

11. Diogo122

Diogo122 Member

Male
    you will need an invite for both as far as I know

12. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    No, you don't need an invite for CSGO. That's a click and subscribe — easy as pie kind of thing. PUBG, however, is a different beast.

biohazard likes this.
  13. Yuniko

Yuniko Member

Nope the Cs:Go cheat is pay to cheat

14. azeus

azeus Member

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification

15. David Hoo

David Hoo Member

Female
    How precious is pubg's invitation? Like a treasure from heaven.

16. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    It’s worth millions

17. Yuniko

Yuniko Member

U just need to know people, i just asked Flo and he gave me acces in a second.
    Its not really who gets invited its about whos the one thats inviting you cuz after all without him u wont get the Invite.

I dont want to sound cocky or anything like that, but people get your act together and stop crying about an invite to a cheat, if you cant get it start searching somewhere else or make one yourself.
    No one will be invited if u just come over, annoy everyone that could invite you, asking everyone for an invite making it only harder for everyone to get invited.
    If people just would grow up and stop thinking their whole life is this PUBG Cheat.
    Not one stranger will invite you and if u start talking to people and try gaining theyr trust maybe u will become friends or u will get invited either way your a step closer to actually using the cheat than stepping away by thinking that anyone will invite you if they dont know shit about you.

Dont feel offended if u dont think i was talking about you.

claptrap likes this.
  18. Diogo122

Diogo122 Member

Male

saying that after getting e "easy" invite its kind cocky man sorry, just be glad you have a nice friend that can help you with things like that and that's it, we all know that pretty much and its not like its a pleasure for us to "annoy" people or wherever annoy means on the forum, sorry i just not a hypocrite

19. HuJia584520

HuJia584520 Member

We don't dare to disturb anyone
    Otherwise it would be considered harassment to send spam
    There's not a friend like this
    It's really a desperate thing.

Diogo122 likes this.
  20. Yuniko

Yuniko Member

Im just saying it can be so easy if u just know someone and had been around for some time. Ask a good friend that has it and your in. Stop asking for something that aint noone can give to you, you ask now why aint noone inviting me ? Maybe becouse no one can trust you becouse ur just a no Name to them, so they wont even think about inviting you.
    Get to know people, get invited but stop flooding the Forums its just pointless if u ask me. @HuJia584520 u have been one of those people putting effort into getting invited, and your post didnt annoy me at all you tried to start a conversation and you are that one dude that seems to be a good guy and i wanted to invite you, but even then i still dont know you. Get on teamspeak or try the SB write people a PM and start talking to them and getting to know them instead of asking on the forum which as i said i dont think anyone will invite a stranger they dont know.

Maybe you are one of the few but u cant hide the fact that a lot of people are flooding on unity and everyone is asking the same so you tell me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice