[Question before I purchase]

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by Shiyua, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Shiyua

Shiyua Member

Male
    I've been using Unity over a couple of months off/on with it whenever I decide to get into csgo. I never been banned in general. However, with me always using the best configs i can find for legit play, or even editing my own for legit play. I have always been getting lower in the "Trust Factor". No idea what exactly causes this. At least, nothing im aware of.

Is this due to being reported multiple times? or is it VAC or the anti-cheat software flagging my game play as suspicious due to unusual "valid" codes?

FontAK likes this.
  2. FontAK

FontAK Member

Male
    It's definitely because you're getting reported a lot of times. You could even be playing with your main account without cheats and you could still get a low Trust Factor because enemies are reporting your ass a lot. That's what i'm aware of and i got explained multiple times throughout all the times this topic was brought to a conversation.
    Good luck with your cheating experience!

3. supersonik

supersonik

Male
    getting reported
    got banned on other accounts on the same machine without wipeing steam datas or reinstall
    constantly winning games
    queueing with bad trustfactor accounts and playing with them probably lowers your own trustfactor over some time also.

Nick likes this.
  4. Shiyua

Shiyua Member

Male
    Thanks for the reply. yeah, sorry for bringing this up. I'm sure plenty of people already asked this but what the hell. But thanks for the answer, and I was also leaning towards getting reported. But I always had a hunch that it was just the unusual pieces of coding that the cheat might be inserting that is flagging it as suspicious, but valid or legit. Not really sure how it works. Guess i'll be more shitty xD.

I believe, I only have been banned on 1 other steam account. I been using this hack on my main all the time, without any bans. But again, that is due to me being cautious and using the most legit options i can find. Basically just using 0.3 or 0.4 FOV and bomb/weapon chams. Sometimes toggle enemy chams if things are getting dicey for a second just to see "where they are going" xD. & just call it out by saying i hear them or w/e. Give a better chance at defending or attacking.

Thanks for the replies!

5. Shiyua

Shiyua Member

Male
    I believe, I only have been banned on 1 other steam account. I been using this hack on my main all the time, without any bans. But again, that is due to me being cautious and using the most legit options i can find. Basically just using 0.3 or 0.4 FOV and bomb/weapon chams. Sometimes toggle enemy chams if things are getting dicey for a second just to see "where they are going" xD. & just call it out by saying i hear them or w/e. Give a better chance at defending or attacking.

Thanks for the replies![/QUOTE]
    Oh, also the other steam account that was banned was like years ago. I never again logged into it, and i had re-installed my pc multiple times + I upgraded my pc parts and new IP since we moved / got a new IP. So i doubt that account will ever come back to me. lol. No idea how I got banned on it, i think i used some shit free cheat like ESP. idk.

6. FontAK

FontAK Member

Male
    Using a free cheat is definitely the reason why you got banned, all of em free cheats with injectors are always on Volvo's database hehe.
    I'm actually looking for people to play with while Legit Cheating! Hmu to play buddy ;)