Question about the PUBG Product.

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by Kyojin, Dec 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyojin

Kyojin Lies travel faster than the truth.

Male
    Hello,
    I have some question about your cheat for PUBG, I see that it is currently unavailable and that has been a certain amount of time and I just wanted to ask why it is not updated.

Do not get me wrong, I do not stress or ask out of cheek why you do not update the cheat.

I only ask because I have heard from many when it comes to cheats you are the best and most trusted sellers on the market and that's why I ask because I have seen many who sell PUBG cheat but I really can not trust them and worry that they are scammers.

So if you say that the cheat has not been updated because the anti cheat is very complex and takes time to release a UD cheat, then I'm waiting for you.

If it was not updated because of lack of time then I will probably look at other cheats and try my luck.

Thanks in advance.

ShiiNe, MrPanda13371 and zyy1337 like this.
  2. knightfall

knightfall

Admin Post
    as you noticed by yourself already there are multiple (complex) anticheats in place for pubg so it's quiet to bypass them all and even harder to stay undetected for a good while so we won't update the pubg product before we don't have a solid solution for the anticheat support :/

ShiiNe and Kyojin like this.
  3. Kyojin

Kyojin Lies travel faster than the truth.

Male
    Thank you for your honesty, everyone else I have asked for, have told me again and again it is UD the best cheat blablabla just so they come into my money but in Trustpilot I then read from 30-50 users that were banned directly after 1 game xD

I'll probably wait until you updated your cheat, take your time :)

Thank you :)

Thread can be closed :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice