Purchasing Verification

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by Audax, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audax

Audax Legend

Male
    I really don't want to buy a CS:GO sub, because I hate that game now and don't see the point in using Unity for it as well. There is a chance that I could get verified by buying the sub, but its not a 100%. I'm a old member from Unity and just want to try out the PUBG cheat. Could I just pay extra for the first month and be discounted (normal price) if I resub?

2. randomnaught

randomnaught Member

Male
    No. Everyone goes through the same system but none of us normal or premium members know have verification works. Payment is locked and can change but you cant just buy verification. Even if you're an old or new member, we all go through the same system and buying CSGO gives you a better chance to get there since more premium members have the PUBG hack and with premium you can get involved with premium people only if you want.

I won't vouch for anyone unless I know them and I can guarantee they wont hurt unity and that their only intent is to hack and win.

Be more active, try the CSGO hack and maybe it will increase your chances of being verified.

InYaFace likes this.
  3. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

To purchase CSGO hack is not 100% to use the CSGO hack but rather have access to the premium forum and be active there.

randomnaught and biohazard like this.
  4. DarcksephAn

DarcksephAn Member

Male
    I totally agree with you, especially as you say, buying CSGO cheating is important to community participation. :)

randomnaught likes this.
  5. biohazard

biohazard

So far, I’ve seen a bunch of people buy CSGO subs and just play games with people and get verified pretty quick.

randomnaught, RedJohn and Arashi87 like this.
  6. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

^ Well there you go guys, that's one legit way!

7. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    // closed
    Are you guys not able to read properly? Creating those threads will get you closer to being banned than being verified .. just saying ;)

randomnaught and Morten like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice