Pubg verification

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by garychen, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garychen

garychen Member

Male
    Hello Everyone!
    I have been using unity hack for csgo for quite a while and now I have switched playing to Pubg but never survived long enough. I played the pubg mobile version without hack and most of the time I won the match. I have used the unity hack for csgo and never been banned since I don't abuse the hack and find the features in unity hack very useful and better than other hacks out there which let you appear legit. I am interested to buy the pubg hack but the problem is I have to be verified by a member who is already verified to buy pubg hack. I don't have any friends in this forum who can verify me, so it's my humble request if any verified member can add me in their friends list and let me get verified. I know that the hack is temporarily down and would be soon released. Thank you everyone

a907726651 likes this.
  2. cwkhorne

cwkhorne Member

Male
    don't beg for verification, play with people use teamspeak ect ect.

3. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    There is a easy Guide how to get Verified:

Get active here in the forum. This does not mean that you write under every post how cool the post is. You'd only be spamming with that. It's about being helpful and friendly to the other users here in the forum.

It would also be good if you upload a profile picture and add some information about yourself to your profile. That makes you more sympathetic! ;)

To make yourself known to people faster, you can also enter the Teamspeak server and talk and play with the people there. You don't have to own the PUBG cheat to play with cheaters. A few funny rounds with Premium Users can make you get to know each other better.

If you spam every premium user in the private messages or write the same message under every forum post (WOW! Cool!) or something similar, you can assume that you will never be verified, because this makes a bad impression.
    Also, you should not send your voucher link anywhere unasked to anyone, otherwise it may be reported. This can mean that you no longer have access to this link and no one can vouch for you.

garychen and Mia like this.
  4. garychen

garychen Member

Male
    Thanks mate. Would follow ur advice

5. TASPi

TASPi Ich hab nichts gegen euch , Der Joker schon

Male
    Were not giving Invite for everyone , Invite Only System isnt for nothing..
    Just go on our Teamspeak , play with some Unity Membern CSGO , or maybe PUBG even if u play legit without a Cheat. Unity = Carry.
    If they like u , maybe ur able to ask them for an Invite:)
    Good Luck.
    Best Regards :) unitylove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice