english Pubg Review

Discussion in 'PUBG Customer Testimonials' started by ZintraFlash, Apr 26, 2018.

1. ZintraFlash

ZintraFlash Member

Male
    Hey,

I Cheated a lot in games. I started with unityhacks Jun 2016 and I'm still astonished how nice the Supporters, community and the hacks are.

First I had some problems setting up the hack but I fixed everything in about 10mins because of the good support :). I bought a PUBG account and went straight into 3 games and won 3. Well I tried the legit settings aswell and they were pretty dope though. I Cheated with other cheats in PUBG before but no Cheat was so Bug-free and Smooth like Unityhacks. The Menu is nice and not too difficult.

The price is really low aswell so theres enough money left for 2-5 Rage hack accounts in PUBG. If youre Searching a PUBG hack this is 100% the best choice atm. If you have spare 60.- on your paypal just invest in Unityhacks lol, there's nothing really to go wrong :)

Cya
    Zintra

Lisa, Morten and dorians10 like this.
  2. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    A good short review :)

ZintraFlash likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice