english PUBG Review

Discussion in 'PUBG Customer Testimonials' started by Vegeth86, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    I was a bit skeptic about a cheap and undetected hack for PUBG that was at the same time open to the public. It's still too soon to judge how well will stay UD, weeks and months will prove me right or wrong. But one thing is for sure, coders did an hell of a job on this.
    I have tried so many private providers right now, I can name a few but I don't know if that's allowed so I'm gonna stick with prices and feature. The first hack I had it was basically a scam, 400$ for a radar, but those were the first days of BE bypasses and thing got better fast. I then got a full ESP and Aimbot hack (Korean Coder, hack still UD now after a year), but it was too expensive, for 350$ dollar a month. Right now I have two providers, one has silent aim (with insta hit), and the other one a shitty prediction aimbot, both have great ESP, but UnityHacks ESP is just on another level.

ESP 20/10
    This shit is smart AS FUCK, it basically hides the shit you don't need, and it even shows armor or helmets of higher level, or lower level IF your higher one is heavily damaged, I mean, how FUCK SMART is that? Not a single private 3k dollar a month hack right now offers anything like that, not even close. ESP is so smart that the screen will never be cluttered with useless shittery, and not only that, preferred items are kinda highlited, and only compatible attachments will show. I'm so in love with this ESP I want to fuck it and have childs with it.

AIMBOT 9/10
    Yes, we don't have rage features which, let's admit it, are fun. But I can understand that if a cheat goes public, noobs will rage and get banned causing more risks for an eventual detection, and also more problems to the coders.
    Prediction here works great, maybe not perfect, but basically no hack out there has perfect prediction, 95% of the hacks have worse prediction than this one anyway.
    Again, Unity coders are smart as fuck, the aimbot can prioritize head or body to keep hs percentage low and still hit the head if the body his hidden from sight (first time i find something like this to be really implemented). In two days of hack usage I lowered my HS percentage from 70% (yes, I know) to 32%. Believe me, it makes a huge difference if you want to look legit and play with friends.

MISC FEATURES 10/10
    Again, no flying cars or insta heal, but for the same reason of the aimbot. I doubt coders can't code that shittery, it's just too risky, and I agree with this choice. We have color customization and few other things like configs. Nothing to add here.

PRICE 10/10
    The price is so low it scares me. I can see why they choose to go with a low price. But at the same time I love and I hate this price point. A low price point it's risky because every fucking russian kid can buy this hack simply scamming a couple of people on steam. While a higher price, it works like a deterrent for leakers and crackers.
    If I may suggest something to the coders, access to the purchase should be restricted to 6 months customers or more.

2. Sliddqvist

Sliddqvist

Male
    Thanks for a nice review :)

Vegeth86 likes this.
  3. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    Heyho,

Thats a good Review! :)

As you may know, this cheat is not 100% public but only verified people can use it ;)

Regards

Vegeth86 likes this.
  4. RedJohn

RedJohn Streamer

Male
    100% Agree with this review.

Vegeth86 likes this.
  5. AimBort

AimBort Skel

Male
    Glad to hear that you're enjoying it! Thanks for your review.

Vegeth86 likes this.
  6. dorians10

dorians10 ay

Male
    This review really make me want to buy pubg hack :D

Vegeth86 likes this.
  7. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    GO FOR IT!
    I mean, pubg it's a fun game even without hacks, but with hacks it's just THE BEST GAME EVAH XD

8. Helpfwl

Helpfwl Member

Male
    Just want to say 100% agree with this review. Been using them for 2 years with csgo and the pubg one is just what I expected. unity all the way baby.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice