english PUBG review after few days of usage

Discussion in 'PUBG Customer Testimonials' started by sockratees, Apr 26, 2018.

1. sockratees

sockratees pro fragger

Male
    I've been using this cheat for about 3 days of heavy usage and I've decided on a verdict for the current build.

ESP:1000/10- The ESP is EXTREMELY good, the best part being its amazing customization. There isn't really alot to say about it besides how incredible and user-friendly it is.

Aimbot: 6.5/10- The aimbot is efficient, combining with the ESP to average about 6-7 kills a match while legit. However, there are some flaws with its current state. The only targeting options are head and body, nothing like neck or throat for a mix of head and body shots, and disabling kill with bodyshot always seems to make it whiff long range kills, but leaving it on makes it too accurate while sniping. The prediction is amazing, but only when it wants to be. I can destroy some random guy running at top speed 600m away with a Kar98 headshot with an 8x scope but miss 10 shots with a 4x scope SKS on a guy 100m away crouchwalking at a mild speed. The aimbot is a beast at mid range, and will destroy your opponent in an AR battle. However, it is completely terrible at sniping, and if you're fighting a decent player with the sniping aimbot, they'll usually win about 7/10 times.However, everything else about it is great, and the flaws I mentioned will most likely be fixed very soon, as the cheat is fresh out of beta and hasn't even been available to non-beta testers for a full week, so this score will likely become a 9 or 10 in a few weeks.

Misc Features: 9/10- What I consider a misc feature for this cheat is an addon to a main feature, like the body kill option on the aimbot or the hide pistols option of the ESP. There's nothing too crazy or notable, which holds this off from a 10, but adding things like pSilent or speedhack would likely get the cheat detected in a day.

Security: 10/10- Even though the cheat has been semi-public for only a few days, the security amazes me. UD cheats for Battleye games like PUBG with full ESP and Aimbot usually go for hundreds of dollars a month, but this is only $60 for 30 days. Time will tell on how well the security holds up, but for all the features it has + the price, this already earns its 10.

Overall-8/10: This cheat is amazing for many, many reasons, but some flaws and glitches mostly related to the Aimbot hold it back from a 10, but since this is brand-new and tons of features are on the way, this is subject to change.

tl;dr: It's ok.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Mia, prada, Worrgo and 2 others like this.
  2. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    Thanks for the good review!

sockratees likes this.
  3. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    I agree. The customization makes it great. Also, for how legit the aimbot works it is well worth it.

sockratees likes this.
  4. Sliddqvist

Sliddqvist

Male
    <3 nice review my dude

sockratees likes this.
  5. Worrgo

Worrgo Member

Male
    Awesome Review!

prada, sockratees and XerATur like this.
  6. Mia

Mia =)

Female
    unitylove

weisina1991 likes this.
  7. lyy2018

lyy2018 Member

Male
    Yes, this is a very good product! This forum is a great place! Even though I didn't want to buy it, I could feel the enthusiasm of this forum.

8. DarcksephAn

DarcksephAn Member

Male
    unitylove

lyy2018 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice