Pubg release? Resell?

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by Hybridscope, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybridscope

Hybridscope

As you have verification required I’m hoping and assuming their will be no resellers? I’m hoping not as exclusive sale means less likely to detect.

2. chuanz

chuanz

Male
    Well, There would be no point to an invite system if theres resellers selling it right? common sense lol >_>

3. Hybridscope

Hybridscope

I meant for future, I complete agree to that statement you made! That’s why I was asking if at some point! I prefer invite only bc I’m over buying new accounts daily.

4. Dankmaster

Dankmaster

Male
    if you don't know anyone in the forum you won't get invited anyway from what I know

5. DioNNerks

DioNNerks Watch your butt

Male
    All you have to do is actively participate in the forum and learn more about the people, don't hesitate to connect to the Teamspeak and get to know others. Only in this way will you be invited.

6. tnt995

tnt995 Member

Male
    [QUOTE = "DioNNerks, post: 169545, member: 85950"] All you have to do is actively participate in the forum and learn more about the people, don't hesitate to connect to Teamspeak and get to know others. Only then will you be invited. [/quote]

I only hope that Unity can develop other games to cheat, only pubg and csgo, you can choose too few.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  7. liyilin

liyilin Member

Male
    Maybe they don't have much time.

8. TASPi

TASPi Ich hab nichts gegen euch , Der Joker schon

Male
    Saw you alot here. You had Months to met People and get an Invite.
    So much People here got Unity PUBG , they all " reached their goal ".
    So it cant be that hard.

9. tnt995

tnt995 Member

Male
    It is not that difficult. It is mainly for people who are bad in English. It is troublesome to communicate. GOOGLE translation is not so easy to use. I have a headache.
    So I was invited to this. I will forget it. I can only wait patiently.

10. TASPi

TASPi Ich hab nichts gegen euch , Der Joker schon

Male
    It was didnt meant like it sounds.
    Just wanted to say , that its not that hard.
    The Shoutbox still exists. And we also got People which speaks other Languages.
    You also wil find some of them. :)

hkniso1 likes this.
  11. Dos

Dos Member

Male
    Maybe I'll never be invited.

12. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    That makes sense. I laugh

13. ShiiNe

ShiiNe dishonorable

Unity China Number 1? kappa

Antimate likes this.
  14. hangengshome

hangengshome Member

Chinese native hack are all abnormal function.The player all use the stolen account to play.So they never consider the ban.I think the stability and the safety is the most important.so I think the un is no.1.

15. Theshy

Theshy

keepo

16. tnt995

tnt995 Member

Male
    I have been to UN for almost 7 months. I also tried to subscribe to CSGO. But I have never met a player who can tell me the same language with UN. I am from Taiwan. Not China. It is difficult to find the same language in the community. Players playing. (Chinese players will not invite Taiwan players)
    UN CS: GO is a great hack. After 3 months, I will continue to subscribe.
    Again, UN is a great community (hacker), so you can develop cheating for other game types.
    However, my suggestion is that each subscription can increase the contribution of the personal community account. The more subscriptions or the length of the subscription, the contribution of the user.

17. happyXXXX

happyXXXX Member

Male
    For a person without any English foundation, he can only rely on translation software, and he doesn't know many friends. I think I am probably the one who has to wait

tnt995 likes this.
  18. Theshy

Theshy

Good product worth waiting fordoge

19. tnt995

tnt995 Member

Male
    Friend. I have made it very clear. I am from Taiwan. Not China. I am a Taiwanese. Is this clear?

amanda1314 likes this.
  20. Tom

Tom

Male
    stop fighting.
    //closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.