PUBG Question

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by cheetah863, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheetah863

cheetah863 Member

Male
    Hello, I know the PUBG is closed now but this is just a quick question, when we can buy PUBG can members just like me buy it? Or Do I need an invite to buy it?

2. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    The cheat is currently down, so no one can buy it. However, when(if) it returns you have to be a verified member. This means you had to be vouched for by a verified member and submitted an application.

3. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    You need a invite to buy it :)

More about it:

• How do I become verified and gain access to the PUBG cheat?
      • First off, we would like to thank you for your interest in our product! The verification system is used to create a better and safer experience for our users. In order to become verified, you'll have to send your unique vouch link to a friend who already has been verified. Once your friend confirmed that he knows and trusts you then you will be able to apply for access through our support ticket system. Be warned though, we don't accept abuse of the vouch links! Only send your link to people who you already know and don't share the link on public forums etc. Spamming the forums won't help you to get invited.

(https://www.unityhacks.com/threads/unity-pubg-questions-answers-faq.19871/)

4. cheetah863

cheetah863 Member

Male
    Thanks for the info guys

5. HelpMePlease

HelpMePlease Member

Male
    Can I do a follow up to this topic? How if I don't have any friend in here? How can I be vouched?

6. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    If you don't have any friends on the forum, you should find some.

My little Guide C:

Get active here in the forum. This does not mean that you write under every post how cool the post is. You'd only be spamming with that. It's about being helpful and friendly to the other users here in the forum.

It would also be good if you upload a profile picture and add some information about yourself to your profile. That makes you more sympathetic!

To make yourself known to people faster, you can also enter the Teamspeak server and talk and play with the people there. You don't have to own the PUBG cheat to play with cheaters. A few funny rounds with Premium Users can make you get to know each other better.

If you spam every premium user in the private messages or write the same message under every forum post (WOW! Cool!) or something similar, you can assume that you will never be verified, because this makes a bad impression.
    Also, you should not send your voucher link anywhere unasked to anyone, otherwise it may be reported. This can mean that you no longer have access to this link and no one can vouch for you.

And yes, this steps can take some time but the Cheat is currently down so you have enough time :)

7. HelpMePlease

HelpMePlease Member

Male
    Ayt, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice