[PUBG] Official Announcement

Discussion in 'News' started by Phil, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

technically, its call vacuuming hack, its possible to make but 100% will get you 100 years manual ban through spec/replay...

pubg has evolved quite a bit since 7 months ago, the sensitivity of getting manual ban is quite high, i have been banned 10+ acc already, some only 2kd with 10% hs rate .... aimbot snapping, looting carelessly can always lead to manual ban

2. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    Yeah i know it from DayZ years ago. I used a hack, which allowed me to teleport all items (near by me) to me. But its how i said before: unnecessary in my oppinion

3. dgiordano4

dgiordano4 Member

Male
    You've been banned on 10+ accounts with unity or are you talking about something else?

4. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    its an hack if you want it u use it.. if you dont want aimbot you dont use it.. lmao

5. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

i am not verified yet, so its other hacks...i have purchased more than $5000usd of pubg hacks...tried all of them....some are UD for 7 months some get you banned eventually after some major updates, some last few days which is just craps...

but money isn't the issue here, its how active and knowledgeable the dev's are, he or she may bypass BE a few times , and fail eventually and got your acc with $$$ of items on it banned. honestly for us, we should call ourselves hack tester/risk takers...

i am new to this community, and from looking at cs:go hack forum here, i am pretty confident, pubg hack will do fine as well...

6. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    Why should they creat features, which get you banned immediately? Lachkick

biohazard likes this.
  7. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

some PPL like to buy an account and claim refund within 24hr just to have fun with all the raging features, which i agree, its stupid but reasonable, however they do not understand we simply do not provide those features! they should go buy some other rage hacks off markets lol

8. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    I like the Cheat, with the actual features. I think its more important to keep it UD, than make more features.

biohazard likes this.
  9. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    you assuming. you are not a coder. thinking liek this aimbot should be immediately detected etc.. i have been using this type for hack for months on different games.. escape from tarkov most recent. anyway if they can make it good if not it doesnt matter.
    i am very happy with the hack right now.

10. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    Ofc i am not a coder, but you forgot the replays in Pubg? Or someone is watching you and you are teleporting items to you...hm...obv af

11. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    lmao that would be amazing

12. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    U call it "amazing", i call it "stupid" lachsalto des Jahrhunderts. Idk you have your oppinion and i mine. I will stop spamming this Thread now.

13. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    again if you want to use it you do if not you dont . its simple bro

14. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    We will not be implementing game-breaking exploits or features that will look unlegit. We have already discussed an "auto-pickup" feature internally and the coders have decided to not implement such feature.

Antimate and Seriously like this.
  15. biohazard

biohazard

I’d like to remind everyone discussing suggestions for the PUBG cheat that, if you are not verified, there’s no need to discuss your ambitions for the cheat.

Unityhacks is and always has been a legit oriented cheat provider. Despite the addition of HvH features in the CSGO cheat due to their ridiculously high demand, PUBG cheaters do not have such desires, so unlegit features abusing exploits will likely never be added. There is no “it’s only for those who want to enable the feature”. By having those features in there, you’re lowering the overall security.

Antimate likes this.
  16. Kelevra

Kelevra

Male
    I am gonna buy pubg hack soon. I bought other cheat for pubg before but it dropped my fps is game a lot. Does unity's cheat drop fps in game or no?

17. Sliddqvist

Sliddqvist

Male
    Didn't notice any performance loss in my case.

18. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Same for me. There is probably a minor FPS drop due to more going on but it is not noticeable at all.

19. dusanesm

dusanesm Member

Im not spreading anything, i wish everything good to Unity devs, iv used their CS:GO cheat and i know its high quality. As you said, Unity is popular enough, and this is the only reason to worry about regarding PUBG, iv been member of other PUBG cheating communities past last 6 monts, and every one more popular, regardless its user base was detected after quite some time. My advice is to stop advertising,hide testimonials section ,hide public forums. Low profile, invite only is the only way to go as for PUBG cheating.

20. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    I agree with Sliddqvist. I have no performance lost while playing with the cheat.

Jacobt543 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice