[PUBG] Official Announcement

Discussion in 'News' started by Phil, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    The auto verification requirements were changed just before execution. Only purchases that were made within the last 12 monthes were taken into calculation and the users had to have launched the CS:GO client at least once within the last year. Another thing: the automatic verification was done once. It's not something that is repeated whenever you buy CS:GO, so if you buy CS:GO twice now, it will not automatically verify you for PUBG.

biohazard, Mia, Morten and 1 other person like this.
  2. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    @ beta testers who have lost access tonight: we didn't manage to take care of the rewards yet. we will come back to this later

Blue Square, Jacobt543 and biohazard like this.
  3. LegitNameLol

LegitNameLol Member

Male

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  4. dusanesm

dusanesm Member

Thank you for checking. So in this case , even if i would buy another subscription now , it wouldnt get me verified for PUBG right ? As i see only subscription done past last 1 year are counted, Well, i guess i will have to resub again to another "overpriced" comptetitor then :/

5. //.-

//.- Oldfag

Male
    Well they need to stay safe and not giving the cheat to anyone who wants it.
    BE is hardly hunting for cheats.

6. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    They are hunting cheats like fat people hunt the all you can eat buffet at a Chinese restaurant.

Antimate, Sliddqvist, //.- and 2 others like this.
  7. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    And that's just true.

In BattleEye you have to be careful who can use the cheat. Otherwise the cheat is quickly detected

8. dusanesm

dusanesm Member

Its not really about "who can use cheat", paying 2 months for cheap CS:GO cheat doesnt make you trusted person. Its all about publicity, as soon as Unity hacks will get little more known , it will go down or will be detected as other popular cheats. I hope it will be not this case, but you cant really compare CS:GO VAC, to PUBGs anticheats.

9. AlaskaGaming

AlaskaGaming >>In soviet Alaska salmon catches bear<<

Male
    Unity is popular enough with 72.000 + registered members.

You should trust the developers or at least stop spreading those negative vibes.

Just because other providers acted like the above discribed behavior it doesn't mean unity will do so aswell.

Morten and Antimate like this.
  10. Murdock

Murdock Member

Male
    Hey there!
    I purchased the CS:GO Hack within the last month and also did i use the client. I would love to purchase the PUBG subscription but it seems like I`m not verified. Please help me find out just what i`m missing. Thank you so much!

11. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    You purchased for 2 months?

12. biohazard

biohazard

you’re already verified

13. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    what is the workaround for the new update? BE doesn't like windows testing mode now

14. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Give them time, the update just came out.

15. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    thats the point of my questions? are you one of them who knows they dont have an answer? stop ass licking bro.
    its ok they can take all the time they want. i am asking only if they know there is a workaround like replacing .exe if not peace ill wait.

16. biohazard

biohazard

Keep discussion like this in the premium area.

Unity still works.

17. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    ok sorry! you can delete my question!

18. Jeff00045

Jeff00045 Member

Male
    I used the hack yesterday. I never had so much fun using hacks before. The hack is great. Aimbot is soooo good!! Hack runs smoothly and doesn't affect performance at all. It is perfect I can't fault the hack at all. Of course I would like some more features.. (maybe if possible get equipment grabbing? like spawining? or magnet to you?)
    I have used other PUBG hacks in the past and I tell you they are completely rubbish compared to Unity.

19. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

the way this work makes the hack somehow privatised but then publically advertised.
    I think this is the same as omega hacks if i remember correctly...which everyone knew, just cannot get in.

20. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    more than unnecessary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice