[PUBG] Official Announcement

Discussion in 'News' started by Phil, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purlino

Purlino Member

Male
    I had a subscription for 2 months and If I am going to buy another csgo cheat today am I than vertified?

2. sockratees

sockratees pro fragger

Male
    If the one you buy today is 1 month or more, then you'll meet the verification requirements for PUBG and will be able to buy it when it releases.

3. LeftSideJ

LeftSideJ Member

Male
    God this is going to be badass.

4. flaXx

flaXx Lebende Legende

Male
    Sieht richtig fett aus, kann es kaum erwarten... :)

5. Brotgeschmack

Brotgeschmack

Female

6. highstar

highstar Member

Male
    Will there be an option to purchase the Hack for trial(48h)? Like for CSGO?

7. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    no

AlaskaGaming likes this.
  8. highstar

highstar Member

Male
    Never or just for now?

9. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    never

10. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Never :/

11. AlaskaGaming

AlaskaGaming >>In soviet Alaska salmon catches bear<<

Male
    G fucking G

12. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    not to break your hearts guys, but if you release to the public this easily, detections will be just a matter of time. i had public cheats for pubg, and not a single one lasted more than a week after public release. i have currently two private providers for pubg, and they succeed in staying undetected for two main reasons, high price point for the monthly subscription, and invitations system (or eventually very small community). my suggestion is, keep the invitation system as heavily verified as possible, double or triple the price, and try to avoid more than a certain amount of users. this, or you will just face multiple paypal chargebacks.

biohazard likes this.
  13. AlaskaGaming

Male
    If you really have access to those undetected providers you shouldn't care that much about unity.
    I want you to be sure that the unity developers have lots of years of experience. They know for sure how battleye works as well as knowing ways to prevent detections.
    Battleye is a good and strong anti cheat and a detection can't be prevented by staying private at all. Multiple things come together in order to secure a cheat and you will see that Unity is doing everything that's possible to prevent you and all other customers and community members from being banned.

rivriv0 and Morten like this.
  14. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    I do care about Unity because I honestly think you guys do a great job at what you do. Mine was just a suggestion given that the aw pubg it became a meme on the private community, we placed bets on how much that would have lasted.. and we know the rest of the story. Battleye is a piece of shit of an AC, and yes, small communities totally prevent leakings and loader reversing, but, honestly I do hope you guys can stay undetected for the longer time possible because you do surely knows your shit. Just don't underestimate the fact that "public" often means "short UD periods"

biohazard likes this.
  15. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Ha Ha ... no?

16. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    I was just trying to make a point. If Battleye was a joke we werent here one YEAR after Pubg release going out of hacks betas.. come on..

17. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    but anyway, I was just trying to be helpful because I really hope this can be a premium and undetected provider for Battleye cheats, your reaction was a bit on the rough side.. can't understand why though, I tried to be as polite as possible.

18. AlaskaGaming

Male
    Sorry but I don't see where my reaction was impolite...
    Maybe you can show up where my answer was rude in your opinion.

19. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    I do get what you are saying and it does make sense as well.
    BE is one of the few anti cheats that are to be taken seriously. The developers wouldn't invest so much time tweaking the driver and the cheat to stay UD for as long as possible. With all those security measures in place, only time will tell.

Vegeth86 likes this.
  20. Vegeth86

Vegeth86 Member

Male
    Nothing in particular, possibly just mine misinterpretation of the context when you said I shouldn't care about unity etc.. I'm a customer, I do care, I do like your community and products. That's all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice