english PubG Cheat Review

Discussion in 'PUBG Customer Testimonials' started by johnliz, May 13, 2018.

1. johnliz

johnliz Member

Male
    EDITED*
    Review after a week of use.

1.ESP(10/10)
    • No flaws at all. Wide spectrum of options to customize your experience. Largest amount of ESP features I've ever seen.
    2.Aimbot(9.5/10)
    • There are slight issues with the aimbot, for example; AWM does not lock on to enemies. -ALTHOUGH, with the most recent BIG update unity put out. It is more then evident that the developers are now tackling small bugs like this.
    • Besides this ONE small bug, the aimbot is flawless!

3.Support (1/10)
    • Impersonal and unprofessional. The coders I have no opinion for. As for the staff, I have had the worst customer service experience ever on this site.
    4.Security(100% security)
    • I'm not a coder, I have no idea how good the security is. Although through my experience being here for a week, and already enduring a 3 day shutdown... It is no less then a fact, that these guys take all precautionary methods possible.
    • Not to mention, all downtime is compensated for!

5.Pricing (10/10)
    • At first the price was daunting, due to the fact that I was used to paying $20 a month for CSGO cheats. - Later on after doing alot of research, I found out most pubg hacks range from 100 to 500+ dollars. This hack gets the stamp of approval. BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
    • Those other hacks offer nothing more then what unity has at HALF the price

6.other(Suggest)
    • Unity is the way to go, I can't even mention my old cheat provider at this point. Due to how many people on here might laugh at me! Haha.
    • Cheers unity!

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    weisina1991 likes this.
  2. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Solid reviewunitylove

johnliz likes this.
  3. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    GainzZ likes this.
  4. haoman123

haoman123 Member

Male
    Lol. I saw my format, but thank you for your review>.<

5. johnliz

johnliz Member

Male
    Clearly nothing was copy and pasted besides a bulletin.
    Having one set structure does clean up the posts, and in general makes everything look better. HINT HINT *STICKY SOMETHING* "support leader" Vice.
    Misery sure loves company.
    Cheers jacob!

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    biohazard likes this.
  6. biohazard

biohazard

Check your config for individual weapon settings for the AWM

johnliz likes this.
  7. EaZy21

EaZy21 1312

Male
    Good Review, agree with you.

johnliz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice