Pre-purchase questions

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by Plex7, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Plex7

Plex7 Member

Male
    Looking to try this cheat. How long has it been undetected??

What are the preventable measures as far as a HWID ban? I currently run raid 0 and only use that setup (no extra HDs connected). What other spoofs are required? I spoof my mac address and use a VPN. That's pretty much it.

The cheat is okay for closet cheating? Looking to use wallhack mainly and maybe the aimbot from time to time if it looks natural.

What's the deal with prime and non-prime? Haven't played CSGO in a long time. I'm guessing there are more cheater colleagues in non-prime matchmaking? Haha.

2. Xyte

Xyte

Male
    Cheat has been undetected since December 2019 I believe, before then it was multiple years before it was detected.

HWID ban's do not exist in CS:GO therefore no spoofing or VPN would be needed.
    The cheat is great for closet cheating, it's one of the best legit cheats on the market in my own opinion.

To be fair, non-prime yes you main encounter more cheaters, however the game is more towards trust-factor now. So prime and non-prime is not really a massive deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice