1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patched OS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by Manttis420, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Manttis420

Manttis420

Male
    Hi, I used Unity for a few months last summer and then stopped cheating. Now I'm a bit interested in trying again, and will probably buy a 1 month subscription soon. But I was reading the forums and saw something about new injection methods and about "patched OS", where you shouldn't play without Unityhacks, can someone tell what all that is about, and what has changed in the past 6 months?

2. Faza

Faza Be pro, Be flusha (with legit config)

Male
    When unity is opened it will make the same windows but patched with unity. when u playing on the patched, you have to play with unity client.

3. WaddleS

WaddleS

Male
    The only thing i heard about your "patched OS" is that a few Users recently didn't Inject Unity correctly or had still the OS loaded when they weren't cheating. The problem with that is that there where a few VAC-Banns with the recent VAC-Bann wave. I use Unity since December last year so i can't help u with your "what changed in the 6 months" Question sorry :D

4. Manttis420

Manttis420

Male
    Can you explain a bit more about the windows patched with unity thing? :D Didn't quite get that. And how do I know if I'm playing on a patched windows or a normal version, and how do I change back to normal?

5. Manttis420

Manttis420

Male
    Oh man, just read something about the patched OS, do I really have to reboot my PC every time I inject the cheat and when I don't want to cheat anymore, I have to reboot again? Seems like a bit complicated to me. :/

6. Vice

Vice Supporter

Male
    It's not really complicated ... You'll get used to it and it takes 2 min. at max.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)

Regards,
    ~Vice

7. Manttis420

Manttis420

Male
    Ok, thanks man! I'll be buying Unity as soon as I get money on my PayPal. I'm just a bit scared that I'll forget to switch back to normal windows, I was using this other cheat provider for a while, and they had a thing where you have to close the cheat before shutting down your PC or you have a chance to get untrusted ban, and I never remembered to close the cheat. :D

8. Faza

Male
    it
    i try it once then i remembered it. I dont know how vac can detects a cheat, which is not a cheat, its vlc xddd. Anyway if you have win 8/10 ur reboot will be fast than win 7/vista

9. CloudyQ

CloudyQ Godfather

Male
    if you want to play without cheat just start CS:GO with unity injected but use a config where nothing is turned on, no need to restart your PC every time...

biohazard likes this.
  10. t0rakftw

t0rakftw

Male
    Bro if you quit unity be sure you quiting unity windows cause if you use unity windows and do not cheat and play account with out cheating it's still says you cheating.. that what they mean i think.

11. Faza

Male
    insta vaccc, now i have msconfig shorcut so i dont have to win+r to check xd