english One of the best cheats of all time.

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by Kobo19, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Kobo19

Kobo19 Member

Male
    Back in the day, I used to dabble with a lot of cheats and be a dumb ass skid. Some of which I have gotten banned using, most for the reasons were that it was not secure, or maybe it was too blatant, or it was just a, not well-designed hack.

This is literally worth the money if you are trying to legit or rage. It's pretty inexpensive if you have the cash to spare on a hack. Currently, I'm making a monthly payment. I've gone a little blatant sometimes :grimacing: but have never even gotten close to getting banned. And never reported when I try to look legit.

It has a plethora of features including skins, cosmetic changes, different types of ESP, wall hacks, and aimbot, super configurable, easy to use and load configs, can pretty much make you look like a legit player who knows what they are doing in some situations.

I think it's a very well produced hack and I would pick it every time since it's only been reliable to me. I cannot prove how good it is, I recommend if you are having second thoughts pick it up and try it. Works well!

CrispyNuts, Mia and TASPi like this.
  2. TASPi

TASPi Ich hab nichts gegen euch , Der Joker schon

Male
    Thanks for your Review , Glad your happy with Unity :) unitylove
    Wish you some more Fun with Unity. dogeunitylove

CrispyNuts likes this.
  3. Happy

Happy Member

Male
    Glad you like it.
    Warm Welcome to the Comm(unity) unitylove

CrispyNuts likes this.
  4. Mia

Mia =)

Female
    Great review !
    and indeed , unity is the best cheat regarding the detection. and its easy to configure

CrispyNuts likes this.
  5. Dos

Dos Member

Male
    Maybe I'll never be invited.

6. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    You don't need an invite to buy our CSGO cheat. :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  7. hangengshome

hangengshome Member

I really hope get a invite,I have registered more than half year.i really want to use this hack for half year,but as a chinese i cant use the facebook or twitter,have no foreign friends.In China,I cant get the invite and use this hacks excpet buy from some businessmans.They use this qualification to gain their own profit.They
    esell at two to three times the price or sell their qualification as money.I extremely want to use the hack but I prefer paying the for the authors who create this great production and the forum managers rather than these people to gain the ill-gotten money,so I really want you can give me a chance,I really dream it for a long time.Thank u so much,god bless you.

Attached Files:

8. Skilles

Skilles Member

You don't need an invite lol

9. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    If you are not invited, you can try to buy csgo cheat. HVH is very easy to use

10. hangengshome

hangengshome Member

The problem is that dont play the csgo.I play the pubg and lol and bf5,all beacuse of my friends.I think play games with friends is a great exprience in the daily life.

hkniso1 likes this.
  11. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    If you are active, maybe the administrator will give you a qualification

12. hangengshome

hangengshome Member

I extremely hope so.

13. xiaohu

xiaohu Member

Female
  14. Claus17142

Claus17142 Member

Male
  15. yiko

yiko Member

Male
    good hack

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice