english My thoughts about Unityhacks! (This far)

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by xKordo, Feb 10, 2018.

1. xKordo

xKordo Member

I love it!

I started of with a simple trail (48h) for a simple 5€. Although loads of my friends adviced me not to i would highly recommend taking it, although expensive i took it just to try the cheat out. And it was amazing. Ive bought another 30 days just recently and i will continue buying this until i stop playing CS:GO.

Some quick reasons i recommend Unityhacks;

* Extremely friendly forum and user base

* Quick and friendly support

* Extremely good interface - It takes only a couple of minutes to get a hang of it and then you'll be playing like Flusha in a matter of seconds!

* Love the aimbot - Good for HvH Rage and legit. (Or Something inbetween) Altough questionable i belive Unityhacks has been the best legit bot ive playd with this far, but i'm not an expert.

* The walls are amazing - responsible, Accurate, Reliable. That's all i can say about that.

Thank you so much for reading my review and i hope you enjoy it just as much as i do!

- Emil/Limeio

(Leave a comment an write what you think! Do you agree with me or do you not? Anything else to add that you like?)

AimBort, Mia and Flo like this.
  2. AimBort

AimBort Skel

Male
    Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad to hear that you enjoy Unity and it's user base. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice