english My honest review

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by yeabuddy, Dec 12, 2017.

1. yeabuddy

yeabuddy Member

I've been using unity for around 6 months and only started HvH the last month. This is what I think of the cheat.

Menu: 9/10
    Pros - Very easy to use, clean nice looking design, lots of features.
    Cons - The only thing I can think of is that some of the tooltips dont explain the feature very well, but you can easily just find the answer on google. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum/Community: 9.5/10
    Pros -
    The support team for unity is extremely good (although I barely used it because I barely ran into problems), and super fast to reply to tickets. The community at Unity is really helpful and nice, never have I seen toxicity coming from it. The forum is never offline and is super easy and fast to use.
    Cons - None! :)

Legit: 10/10
    Pros -
    Super secure (never heard of someone getting vacced), very legit looking as I've played blatent (40+ kills) in 20+ mm games and still havent got ow. Nothing else I can really say.
    Cons - None! :)

HvH: 8/10
    Pros - As a new HvHer I can say that all the talk about Unity being bad for HvH is false. With little experience I was able to destroy Zeus, Mutiny, iwz (lol), any other shitty cheat (5dollar) and ESPECIALLY aw. aw is absolutely shit against Unity, even with a good config.
    Cons - Although Unity is able to rekt most cheats, it's only done with certain playstyles. You can't just run around tapping everyone, so don't expect anything too crazy. The one thing I found was lacking was the resolver. I was often finding myself baiming alot of people because it wasn't resolver the better cheats. Don't get me wrong, it does resolve cheats pretty good, but like I said I often had to baim to beat other cheats with better resolvers.

Overall : 9/10
    Allround my experience with unity has been extremely positive and I recommend this cheat to everyone who is looking for an amazing legit cheat with a pretty good rage as a bonus :)

nojokehaxor, Broken1337 and NoSpread like this.
  2. NoSpread

NoSpread Support Leader

Male
    Nice review.
    Thank you.

yeabuddy, DxN and Broken1337 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice