My Conclution

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by keithawex, Oct 16, 2018.

1. keithawex

keithawex Member

So here I am a fkd up cheater..or just enjoying a game which is flooded with cheats and only reason to have some fun is to cheat..well thats another discussion.. I leave that and jump in to my conclusion. I been using {removed} for quite a while.
    {removed} works fine. {removed} is no need for bios tweaking you just download and boom its up and go..ok nuff with hailing.
    {removed} ban you for no reason..you can just ask a question and you get banned. Happend me when my subscription ended, I went..Hey guys I cant pay using pay pal pls help me out..banned..I opend 4 different account just solve the issue with paying. I gave up if I getting banned for asking the reason why paypal dont work..they can have their shit for their own personal use. Besides of that shady russians offers to sell {removed} own services outside {removed} platform ..strange, well it is. Bottom line; easy to use shitty support shitty service over all and totally waste of time..

Lets talk about unity.
    Unity is heaven compared to {removed}. I had some issues installing the software. went on the forum for help..after 5 minutes I got three answers that solved my issue sublime.
    The software it self is super nice everything works just great. I cant complained about anything. This is pure, this is heaven compared to {removed}. Unity is the one to use. .nope Im not paid to tell this Im just a poor guy who cheats and paying for it. And this is my opinion about Unity..super great +5
    thx for a great job xD

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
    noxxYT likes this.
  2. noxxYT

noxxYT Member

3. ShiiNe

ShiiNe dishonorable ♥

unitylove but the bashing on {removed} is kinda useless :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
  4. XM92

XM92 Member

Male
    Niiice

5. LimitedModz

LimitedModz OOF

Male
    It was {removed}

6. keithawex

keithawex Member

sorry i didnt know about that rule..but i think in this case it kinda efforts you :) Any who the name of the provider is kinda known

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice