english Most honest review

Discussion in 'PUBG Customer Testimonials' started by RedJohn, Apr 26, 2018.

1. RedJohn

RedJohn Streamer

Male
    Hello there ~
    I wont review the support/community because i already did in my old csgo one, they are simply the best. After three years on this site i think you can trust me.
    Regarding PUBG cheat it's a dream that become real. Really this cheat it's a damn dream. Devs did an amazing job here.
    Aimbot: you will miss shots only if enemy is far and running randomly, but in "normal" condition it works perfectly.
    Esp: wow. Just wow. Too smart. It shows everything you need and nothing more. If you have nothing it shows even lvl1 stuffs, after that it will shows just upgrades. Best thing i've ever see.
    Misc: you can custom everything you want.
    Overall the hack is more than great, keep it up and i'll give you my bank account <3

downtx, opysss, Worrgo and 4 others like this.
  2. Worrgo

Worrgo Member

Male
    Short but still helpfull for everyone, who does'nt like to read that much! Keep it up. doge

RedJohn likes this.
  3. lyy2018

lyy2018 Member

Male
    Having read so many comments, I am really looking forward to it. Thank you for your comments

Worrgo likes this.
  4. Purlino

Purlino Member

Male
    short but its okay i guess.

opysss likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice