Main account

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by JustCat, Apr 25, 2020.

1. JustCat

JustCat Member

Male
    Hi guys
    I was just wondering how safe the cheat currently is and how many people are playing on their main account?

2. rastassin

rastassin Member

Male
    I am using it on my smurfs and also on my main

3. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Never use a cheat on your main account or an account you don't want to loose.

4. Clu

Clu U̵̲̔N̴̝̈́Ḭ̶̒Ṭ̶̂Ý̷͜Ḣ̷̳A̵̢̋C̶̡̃K̶̬̏S̸̫̎

I always cheated on my main, but I also never really cared about ban. If you really care about it then just get a smurf, if you can risk it then go for it and you will have lots of fun. Unity has a good undetection record and should be safe. With that said there is no guarantee that it will stay undetected forever. It's probably pretty safe, but you can never know.

rastassin likes this.
  5. NoSpread

NoSpread Support Leader

Male
    A thing you need to mention here is, that @Clu was always lucky, he ditched nearly every detection because of some lucky coincidences. Like Clu said, only cheat on your main if you can accept the fact of losing it due to some mistake or misfortune.

rastassin likes this.
  6. MeliodasGOD

MeliodasGOD Member

Male
    You can play, maybe "cleaner" and settings as low as possible on the 2.3k h main account with unity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice